Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

BEN23

All Star
Daps
have you even looked at a fukking chart this entire week???:what: shib has been on a tear to the run up to the conference...go check it...
On a tear.. you can use what ever jargon.. shyt been on a tear forever

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You absolutely have not been paying attention.
The L2 being built called Shibarium will SOLVE your fee issues.
That is what an L2 is for.
Even Vitalik heavily supports L2's.

You also need to research the metaverse and your plots. You will be able to rent them.
Might cost a lot of money if the metaverse works out. I have none.

You have to research.
Shytoshi is doing a lot.
Faggat furry fukker shibatrophias, dezaxe, and a bunch of others are constantly trying to sink Shib.
Bro I’ve been in the space since 17 I’m paying plenty attention. These L2s don’t even have legal clarity yet. It’s a hype machine. Yes u can get money but a bull run on shib won’t happen until they get a green light. It may go up but not 28000% up. The cats out the bag and Choke Point 2.0 is here to slow things down.
As far as the metaverse im very bullish. I have 4 plots (2 in Growth District 2 in Currency Canyon) that’s they ONLY shib project thAt has utility and that will be when the metaverse hits main stream. The goal is to lease them out. Idk what shibatrophia or dezaxe is breh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On a tear.. you can use what ever jargon.. shyt been on a tear forever

:beli: Dude you have hands and fingers go to cmc look up shib and look at the weekly chart... im not your babysitter... DYOR:ufdup:

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bro I’ve been in the space since 17 I’m paying plenty attention. These L2s don’t even have legal clarity yet. It’s a hype machine. Yes u can get money but a bull run on shib won’t happen until they get a green light. It may go up but not 28000% up. The cats out the bag and Choke Point 2.0 is here to slow things down.
As far as the metaverse im very bullish. I have 4 plots (2 in Growth District 2 in Currency Canyon) that’s they ONLY shib project thAt has utility and that will be when the metaverse hits main stream. The goal is to lease them out. Idk what shibatrophia or dezaxe is breh

You really not paying attention.
You know Shib is main sponsor of eth toronto?
That RIGHT NOW they showing what can be done with lands.

Check out who is also building Shibarium, they called Unification.
Yesterday Shytoshi fumbled a MAJOR OPPORTUNITY.
All he had to say was, tomorrow is the big day.

Shibatrophias is a former moderator in the early discords. He likes to have gay sex in animal costumes. SERIOUSLY.
Him and Dezaxe and a few others tried to take over Shib.
They were fired.
Started new tokens, failed.
Now trophias is mad cause he said someone stole his plushy idea, probably fuks his stuff animals. SERIOUSLY.

In any case, you should be able to tell I watch this thing very closely.
Shy also drinks, and be on some "fukk the man, fukk the nwo, world peace" hippy type shyt.
But he fulfilling Ryoshis vision, and for that he gets much respect from me.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You really not paying attention.
You know Shib is main sponsor of eth toronto?
That RIGHT NOW they showing what can be done with lands.

Check out who is also building Shibarium, they called Unification.
Yesterday Shytoshi fumbled a MAJOR OPPORTUNITY.
All he had to say was, tomorrow is the big day.

Shibatrophias is a former moderator in the early discords. He likes to have gay sex in animal costumes. SERIOUSLY.
Him and Dezaxe and a few others tried to take over Shib.
They were fired.
Started new tokens, failed.
Now trophias is mad cause he said someone stole his plushy idea, probably fuks his stuff animals. SERIOUSLY.

In any case, you should be able to tell I watch this thing very closely.
Shy also drinks, and be on some "fukk the man, fukk the nwo, world peace" hippy type shyt.
But he fulfilling Ryoshis vision, and for that he gets much respect from me.
Ohh trophias I use to follow him. So he orchestrated a mutiny haha that’s wild.
Na I just had a wake up moment a year ago after I bought the land. Threw all shib profit into bone at .35 and cashed out at 1.50 (same shibarium hype too). Now it’s all in projects that have identifiable humans with actual books to follow. I see the writing on the wall now. 🤷🏽‍♂️
I don’t trust shyt built on eth even sold matic all crooks no transparency

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ohh trophias I use to follow him. So he orchestrated a mutiny haha that’s wild.
Na I just had a wake up moment a year ago after I bought the land. Threw all shib profit into bone at .35 and cashed out at 1.50 (same shibarium hype too). Now it’s all in projects that have identifiable humans with actual books to follow. I see the writing on the wall now. 🤷🏽‍♂️
I don’t trust shyt built on eth even sold matic all crooks no transparency

Trophias a Furry, it is really a thing. He dresses up in animal costumes and has gay sex. He does not deny it.
Stole jdpudates "paw" idea, and left with Kraken, Milkshake, and Dezaxe etc to start "paw".
It is now a complete failure and they super angry.
Trophias told me yesterday on twitter, he would do disgusting gay things with hot pepper.
I will not beef with gay furry thugs.

That was good profit on bone. I am more now into what works as fuel, bone, fund, xfund.
Boom or bust.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Trophias a Furry, it is really a thing. He dresses up in animal costumes and has gay sex. He does not deny it.
Stole jdpudates "paw" idea, and left with Kraken, Milkshake, and Dezaxe etc to start "paw".
It is now a complete failure and they super angry.
Trophias told me yesterday on twitter, he would do disgusting gay things with hot pepper.
I will not beef with gay furry thugs.

That was good profit on bone. I am more now into what works as fuel, bone, fund, xfund.
Boom or bust.
I hope it works out for all the brehs but I think it’s all a rouge. My prediction is IF shibarium is a success the sec will sue them immediately to slow down the progress. The market today is an awful environment to be releasing anything honestly.

edit -oh yea they can’t sue them bc the founders don’t have an identity lol just like btc hmm

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hope it works out for all the brehs but I think it’s all a rouge. My prediction is IF shibarium is a success the sec will sue them immediately to slow down the progress. The market today is an awful environment to be releasing anything honestly.

Something about the validators and nodes. Unification is building a tool to be used by Shibarium that will make it a true dex.
Usually I do not even talk about crypto on here. I pay attention to it by the minute though.

It is just that today, should be the biggest day in the past two years for Shib.

Either it works or it does not.
And yes I do expect a move by the SEC also, they pay attention to the big releases.

Even though I am not a fan of lucie_shib on twitter, she got good updates about the conference going on right now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i don't think that short term charting helps cuz tho it may be green past few weeks, its currently red this week and overall down in the long term. Can't get excited about a coin going up 50% in one week if its been down like 200% or whatever number from beginning of year or earlier. Especially with lower lows being created over time and the markets not being too favorable at the moment. I'm likely gonna be seeing how things play out next few months & maybe how things are in early to mid December if a decent enough drop happens for a possible reversal in order to attack. Things can change tho but not too sure about those chances. It has had days where it seems to be green where rest of coins are mostly red, but then goes back to joining them. There's still blood to be bled in my opinion.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
. There's still blood to be bled in my opinion.
same they’re gonna shake weak hands for a while bc they know retail in crypto is inexperienced and impatient. They don’t want ANY of us in the market before legislation is passed. Golden opportunity for all of us 🥂

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Depends if your coins on a wallet or a CEX like coinbase. Cuz if on something like coinbase you can just sell on there and pay whatever fees then cash out. Just be sure to report it when tax time comes.

If on a wallet like metamask gotta pay gas fees so make sure you have enough eth. Even if you have like a million dollars in shib and $20 in eth, if gas is $25 then it won't let you. I had to buy and send over like $50 the other day just to have enough for a swap cuz they won't take it from the coin you're selling.
It’s it were me if shib hit a penny I’d transfer it to DAI since it’s compatible with the shib eco verse therefore a bit less expensive Let your profits sit in DAI till the hype (gas) dies down and convert to fiat
My shiba is Still staked on shibaswap but I did it through a My cold Wallet (ledger nano x)

Going to unstake it hopefully by the end of this week before I leave the country and just let it sit in my ledger nano x instead.