Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Ive seen that conspiracy theory around the internet alot and it still makes no sense when you think about it. :beli::mjlol:
U really think the us govt would let this thing fly for 14 YEARS without question? That’s LITERALLY a matter of natl security. We’re talking about the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.
Who murked govt leaders for even talking about it? Cmon mayne it’s clear as day.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Was he black with an Asian name maybe?

Type into google "ryoshi vitalik picture"
They walking in a field at some conference in Japan.
You will see what is supposed to be Ryoshi (the female), Shytoshi (the wite guy), and vitalik.
That was supposedly the day Shib came together.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
When u wanna cash out move it to a stable coin and let it sit til gas drops. Then convert to fiat. U are going to get raped (gas) when ever u try to catch the top using anything ethereum related. One transaction if u fire.
fukk ethereum btw
Give me an example fam, let’s shib Was to hit .01

What is the easiest & quickest way? Just transfer it all to eth then cash out using whatever crypto app I have?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What is the easiest & quickest way? Just transfer it all to eth then cash out using whatever crypto app I have?
If you convert your SHIB to ETH you'll get hit twice with Gas fees. SHIB>ETH>USDC or USDT>Cashout

Might as well just go SHIB>USDC/T>Cashout

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
U really think the us govt would let this thing fly for 14 YEARS without question? That’s LITERALLY a matter of natl security. We’re talking about the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.
Who murked govt leaders for even talking about it? Cmon mayne it’s clear as day.

:mjgrin: Uh yeah...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
200.gif

:birdman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Depends if your coins on a wallet or a CEX like coinbase. Cuz if on something like coinbase you can just sell on there and pay whatever fees then cash out. Just be sure to report it when tax time comes.

If on a wallet like metamask gotta pay gas fees so make sure you have enough eth. Even if you have like a million dollars in shib and $20 in eth, if gas is $25 then it won't let you. I had to buy and send over like $50 the other day just to have enough for a swap cuz they won't take it from the coin you're selling.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Type into google "ryoshi vitalik picture"
They walking in a field at some conference in Japan.
You will see what is supposed to be Ryoshi (the female), Shytoshi (the wite guy), and vitalik.
That was supposedly the day Shib came together.
Seen it a 100x I was a shib believer at one point. Even bought ryoshi coin lol.
Don’t even get me started on vitalik. hes crooked as a snake.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

It’s it were me if shib hit a penny I’d transfer it to DAI since it’s compatible with the shib eco verse therefore a bit less expensive Let your profits sit in DAI till the hype (gas) dies down and convert to fiat

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Seen it a 100x I was a shib believer at one point. Even bought ryoshi coin lol.
Don’t even get me started on vitalik. hes crooked as a snake.

Just stating that it is known who built Shib.
At that meeting Vitalik supposedly gave them about 10 eth to start.
Speech yesterday was trash, hopefully this evening the so called reveals are worth it.
New leash usecase, maybe shibarium etc
Been disappointed a thousand times, not very excited.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Just stating that it is known who built Shib.
At that meeting Vitalik supposedly gave them about 10 eth to start.
Speech yesterday was trash, hopefully this evening the so called reveals are worth it.
New leash usecase, maybe shibarium etc
Been disappointed a thousand times, not very excited.
It’s not “known”. It’s speculated
Shib is btc for the dreamer crowd. It doesn’t have a use case. Shibarium will still cost ridiculous amounts bc it’s built on ethereum. I’m just being logical. I see shytoshi on Twitter pump faking every so often it’s disgusting. I bought the hype for shibaswap and I STILL own land plots in shibaverse. They played us mayne.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It’s not “known”. It’s speculated
Shib is btc for the dreamer crowd. It doesn’t have a use case. Shibarium will still cost ridiculous amounts bc it’s built on ethereum. I’m just being logical. I see shytoshi on Twitter pump faking every so often it’s disgusting. I bought the hype for shibaswap and I STILL own land plots in shibaverse. They played us mayne.

You absolutely have not been paying attention.
The L2 being built called Shibarium will SOLVE your fee issues.
That is what an L2 is for.
Even Vitalik heavily supports L2's.

You also need to research the metaverse and your plots. You will be able to rent them.
Might cost a lot of money if the metaverse works out. I have none.

You have to research.
Shytoshi is doing a lot.
Faggat furry fukker shibatrophias, dezaxe, and a bunch of others are constantly trying to sink Shib.