The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Binance.US Receives Go-ahead to Acquire 4 Trillion Shiba Inu

Binance-Restakes-4T-Shiba-Inu-Tokens-741x450.png.webp

tumblr_p52uh3eyBw1rrkahjo6_400.gifv

:wow: we getting there fellas just hold it...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
proceed at your own risks. this discord on some nft project I invest in, which hasn't been doing too well, the guy said he was gonna start doing alpha. he posted about this Shelterium coin earlier. Looks like it got on this morning per dex tools. Looks to be trying to partner up with shibarium and building stuff on there. only 1 billion coin supply and bit under 200 holders. definitely a risk. tokensniffer score was 100 tho.

0xac3c4b6c75cf8a756bceF53aBa9b1C0FDf5feB44

aEBiNLNM

I could see it doing a run especially if they get things going with shibarium, and the partnership. could also pump and dump so I'll keep an eye on that. but its fairly new so anything is possible.

WHAT IS SHELTERIUM?​

Shelterium is an ecosystem project implemented on the Shibarium Blockchain Layer 2;
It boasts a DEX, a Farm Area, a Locker, a Launchpad, and DAO Platform permitting users to generate, launch, and cooperate with a broad assortment of decentralized programs. Shelterium is anticipated to be a major participant in the growing decentralized finance (DeFi) environment pada Shibarium Blockchain Layer 2.

I could see it doing a 10x if things go well. Will have to monitor their chart and posts. Wish I would've got in sooner but think it still got something left to prove.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
shelterium still looking strong but now I'm looking to add one called dogfood.

0xe68e1f3096bcd9653bb97a5b4a5d3c8f472d92ed

lower price but bigger supply. Looks to have opened this morning. 100 on token sniffer. dex ecosystem for shibarium. 3% buy and sell fee. don't think it gives rewards, not sure. i don't see that shelterium does either. I'm looking to add 50 million or whatever uniswap gives me around that mark. Be decent if it can hit shelterium current price.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm in.

How much shib should you accumulate?
whatever you're comfortable with or able to afford. the more coins you have, the more you'll have when price gets much higher. they still got a high supply and lots to burn. be patient and don't even stress about it on a day to day. if you put like a thousand bucks on it, go in knowing that you'll have to wait maybe a year, 2, or even 3 to see massive gains. of course if something happens and that 1k turns into 10k quick, take profits and get back in on the next dip. the quicker they burn coins, the quicker it'll be to reach a higher price. plus all the catalysts like shibarium. stay patient and you'll be good.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:snoop:

Some fukkery going down in the discord. Not sure how this could affect shib or if it will but it may if things get worse. :francis: