Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Who that other lightskin hoe that kinda look like her?
Jamie marleigh

74755332_004_c9fa.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still got some left let's hope this finally meets expectations..haven't looked at my Coinbase account in over a year maybe now is good time to make sure I can login:russ:

Better be ready :childplease: because remember how dogecoin skyrocketed robinhood shut off anyone trying to sell on some oh it's a glitch bullshyt...:beli:

I've learn dont keep all your shyt on an exchange because of that...:sas2:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Better be ready :childplease: because remember how dogecoin skyrocketed robinhood shut off anyone trying to sell on some oh it's a glitch bullshyt...:beli:

I've learn dont keep all your shyt on an exchange because of that...:sas2:
facts...if you look back in this thread I posted my issue on here with Crypto.com when I cashed out about half my Shib on the first Run up. took me almost a month to get paid out even with keeping my neck on their sketchy ass customer service..i still have that other half on their app but I bought more shib on coinbase just to split it up when it bottomed out...and I just tried to login coinbase my username/password works but 2 step verification isnt working for me even though i'm using the phone number on the account gonna have to re-verify:snoop: