Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think it's real tho?

it’s not...ppl always fall for the “I received an email...here’s the screen cap” stories on reddit...on the entire internet that reddit thread and that phantom email is literally the only thing you’ll find linking SHIBA to RH...as if RH only saw fit to bestow that information upon him first before placing it on their site just bcuz he “asked”...not saying it can’t/won’t happen but that “email” is bogus and the news is not gonna come to some random reddit poster first

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That site sucks, Binance.US, too...and KuCoin. The latter most won't even let me convert coins unless I buy KCS...then I can't trade fukking KCS for USDT, so I have to swap it to another coin...that can't be used to buy fukking USDT:skip:.

The 5 coins on there that can be used to buy USDT can't even be bought with KCS:skip:.

Edit: Coinbase needs to fukking be better. They have the best UI that I've used out of these coin exchanges.
You're doing it wrong. KuCoin is dope, you need to cop XLM in Coinbase, then send XLM to KuCoin (there's a XLM/USDT pair on there). Sell all the XLM for USDT and then you'll have the USDT to cop SHIB on KuCoin.

That's what I did, I even walked the same process through with my boy and my moms the same day I copped.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hopefully the situation yesterday with the India Covid relief goes for positive PR in the long run...already got added to India's biggest exchange today

That's what I believe if shiba army can push this as a positive it can be a very NET positive feel good story that will draw attention to the project...:ehh: