Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vitalik when he woke up this morning and checked his crypto wallet: "Shib? :dahell: I never purchased this. Sounds more like shyt to me. How'd this get in here? :hhh: I'm gonna get rid of all these coins and change the password to my account so this won't happen again. :gucci:"

:mjlol::francis:
:russ:
the funny thing is after that stunt there is hundreds of pump and dump coins that started flooding his wallet with coins trying to run the same stunt. His wallet is full of the most random coins right now :deadmanny:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I’ve been trying for a minute to buy from there but it never goes through smh
That site sucks, Binance.US, too...and KuCoin. The latter most won't even let me convert coins unless I buy KCS...then I can't trade fukking KCS for USDT, so I have to swap it to another coin...that can't be used to buy fukking USDT:skip:.

The 5 coins on there that can be used to buy USDT can't even be bought with KCS:skip:.

Edit: Coinbase needs to fukking be better. They have the best UI that I've used out of these coin exchanges.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
That site sucks, Binance.US, too...and KuCoin. The latter most won't even let me convert coins unless I buy KCS...then I can't trade fukking KCS for USDT, so I have to swap it to another coin...that can't be used to buy fukking USDT:skip:.

The 5 coins on there that can be used to buy USDT can't even be bought with KCS:skip:.
It’s so retarded, I had to end up just converting eth to the shiba..