Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
SHIB_Announcement_512.png
Great response.

I'm 42 million in and I'm in it for the long haul.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i was like what subforum is this since I was tagged in here the other day and just bookmarked the thread. thought it was some random one and saw it was the locker room. she posts in this sub all the time i believe. :pachaha:
I'm keep thinking this is the crypto thread. Smh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It’s fascinating how opportunities like this, doge and other coins have democratized wealth accumulation among groups who were once shut out from avenues of prosperity. Two decades ago, even if these coins existed, most of us wouldn’t know about them because the mediums by which awareness of them is currently spread didn’t exist then. I just find it very curious how the wealth divide is being narrowed by advances in technology that makes information more accessible.

:lupe:
The cac gatekeepers can't tell who's black so they can't hate on advancement.

Lowride these cac groups quietly and soak up the leads for Cha ching

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
What the other poster doesn’t get is vitalik has nothing to do with Shib. The creators sent him half the coins for PR. His wallet is known and you can send him ethereum tokens unwittingly. They were clout chasing off his name so he dumped the coins and donated to rid himself of being attached to the coin.

:takedat:

this shyt is chess not checkers lil homie

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What the other poster doesn’t get is vitalik has nothing to do with Shib. The creators sent him half the coins for PR. His wallet is known and you can send him ethereum tokens unwittingly. They were clout chasing off his name so he dumped the coins and donated to rid himself of being attached to the coin.

Vitalik when he woke up this morning and checked his crypto wallet: "Shib? :dahell: I never purchased this. Sounds more like shyt to me. How'd this get in here? :hhh: I'm gonna get rid of all these coins and change the password to my account so this won't happen again. :gucci:"

:mjlol::francis: