Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There needs to be a separate thread on staking
and taxes :usure: bc if u think for one second..
But Na that needs to be discussed. Just like any business or wealthy individual about the last thing u want to do is owe a grip to u cle sam. I look at it like this (only speaking for us citizens) the govt said they not coming for crypto. That’s a green light, good. They’re “allowing” us to become rich but pay up like u rich as well. I don’t like it but who does? We’re at an advantage bc we’re not buku paid yet so when 10 mil roll in and we get hit for 2-3mil in taxes sheeit take that lil money if it keeps me free
:yeshrug: I’m training myself to think like a man of opulence :mjlol:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
and taxes :usure: bc if u think for one second..
But Na that needs to be discussed. Just like any business or wealthy individual about the last thing u want to do is owe a grip to u cle sam. I look at it like this (only speaking for us citizens) the govt said they not coming for crypto. That’s a green light, good. They’re “allowing” us to become rich but pay up like u rich as well. I don’t like it but who does? We’re at an advantage bc we’re not buku paid yet so when 10 mil roll in and we get hit for 2-3mil in taxes sheeit take that lil money if it keeps me free
:yeshrug: I’m training myself to think like a man of opulence :mjlol:

How to Pay Your Cryptocurrency Taxes and Stay Out of IRS Trouble

Daps
There needs to be a separate thread on staking

I concur

images

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
explains the discrepancy between CMC and coingecko as far as circulating supply and ranking…it’s not much but it’s why coingecko had SHIB listed ahead of DOGE while CMC didn’t for a long time bcuz the different circulating supply affects the market cap size and overall ranking…it might seem really minor but ppl do pay more attention to the higher ranked coins

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I knew when my coworker asked me about shiba this afternoon it would drop:russ:
she's always late and was trying to buy gme when it was $500