Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You Listened to Big homie Astro I see :obama:
I didn’t listen to no bits of your advice. I just been in this crypto game long enough to know when to hustle more and hold. I’m the Gordon Gekko of this shyt, greed is good
full

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
smart move by VB...now shiba will get more exposure from this good deed that was done :wow:
Strategy was fukked up if that's what he was doing tho
:unimpressed:

The twitter post where they put together a timeframe for the transaction saying he sold!!! to generate fukkery and get others to bolt wouldn't of happened if there was some PR ahead of the donation being made. I'm just saying.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strategy was fukked up if that's what he was doing tho
:unimpressed:

The twitter post where they put together a timeframe for the transaction saying he sold!!! to generate fukkery and get others to bolt wouldn't of happened if there was some PR ahead of the donation being made. I'm just saying.
What the other poster doesn’t get is vitalik has nothing to do with Shib. The creators sent him half the coins for PR. His wallet is known and you can send him ethereum tokens unwittingly. They were clout chasing off his name so he dumped the coins and donated to rid himself of being attached to the coin.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The more in value the coin goes the higher the donation to India.... Damn if India had Crypto :wow:
See that's the thing if it was shyt then why give India a bunch of shyt coins if you're trying to help them? He had to have known that it would drop before he gave it to them. He would look like a a$$hole if the shyt completely tanks especially if he was trying to help people

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The more in value the coin goes the higher the donation to India.... Damn if India had Crypto :wow:
I think they do have crypto over there. :jbhmm:

Pretty sure. Plus it's not a donation to the citizens but the organization. You donate to the red cross or anything else and it's the company that gets the fund and uses it to help the people. It doesn't go to the Indian citizens crypto wallet. I sent them 5 million coins after seeing binance had done the same. Figure if people start buying and donating a small portion, price goes up and helps us holders and India. People were buying off publicity alone from seeing the gains, so seeing the potential to help out as well could draw in more eyes to this. Watch the mainstream media start spreading the word and people from all over gonna be looking at this. Number of holders still strong above 338k so not like everyone dumping their tokens how some want you to think.