Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is going to raise when RobinHood lists it and when ETH ver 2 comes out and improves the entire network of Shiba with less miner fees.
The Robinhood listing is inevitable.

With no regulation on crypto, it seems to me that institutional investors/whales have some inside information and are loading up on SHIB before it drops on RH. That seems to be the most plausible reason for this surge. It didn't even run like this after Coinbase listed. My question now is, when is RH going to make the move... while it's getting all this hype and price action now? Or when it pulls back and corrects a bit.

Regardless, it will def be on RH and we will see another spike

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
The Robinhood listing is inevitable.

With no regulation on crypto, it seems to me that institutional investors/whales have some inside information and are loading up on SHIB before it drops on RH. That seems to be the most plausible reason for this surge. It didn't even run like this after Coinbase listed. My question now is, when is RH going to make the move... while it's getting all this hype and price action now? Or when it pulls back and corrects a bit.

Regardless, it will def be on RH and we will see another spike
Let's shed a zero by this weekend...

Then list it on RH next week and shed another zero

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to Robinhood for dragging their feet on listing SHIB. That's why their crypto revenue fell last quarter:umad: They didnt make DOGE wait like they're making SHIB. That's ok though. The more they wait the more the price of the brick is going to go up. Its get down or lay down now:win:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t make sense:francis:i just hold for now but maybe these brehs got billies on billies in their holdings :yeshrug:only way the tax man getting me is when I cash out the whole bag and withdraw my $77.7 millie:wow:

Yeah breh, I’m in the same position as you. I think taking profits works out for brehs with more sizeable holdings. If you’re sub 100M it doesn’t appear to make much sense, unless I’m missing something. I’m going to Hail Mary hold this

Last edited: