Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
No doubt breh. I appreciate any/all insights. I wanted to take some profits to spread around AIDI like @mannyrs13 suggested and GLCH like @NotaPAWG suggested but I’m sub 100M on Shib, so I’m thinking taxes and if it settles at a higher floor I’d be averaging up to buy back in. With bread that I don’t have to compound the situation. Zangief grip holding seems my best play considering it feels as though it’s pretty early for Shib still

For that amount might as well hold and hope it hits a penny at least. Make the taxes worth it. I think there's a lot of heavy whales out there looking to take profit and I'm not tryna get swallowed up by them and have to wait another couple months for the next run. Let them burn moore coins first. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a million sand being careful with those profits where I'm not back where I started over time.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
SHIB is literally the only one that's growing on DOGE level and some right now. For all of the love of the others. If you look at the burn rate, some have been burned at 45% stake. That means they have no potential and have already hit their ceiling.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes, all of us Feg holders from the crypto thread are still holding because we didn’t have a choice
:mjlol:

After observing what Shiba and saitama are doing I might not ever sell
:ehh:
If FEG gets to where SHIB is now, I'm looking at 638K :laugh:

But doesn't FEG have even more in circulation than SHIB?
:picard:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Saitama. It has the fastest growing community right now. It is literally the next Shiba.
Saitama is trash. They already burned nearly have of their stake. There is limited potential. What makes SHIB unique is it had potential even a year ago, things just played right. I need another SHIB.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is going crazy. I need to stop buying more and just make one major final purchase

Daps
Saitama is trash. They already burned nearly have of their stake. There is limited potential. What makes SHIB unique is it had potential even a year ago, things just played right. I need another SHIB.
It seems you don’t know how Saitama’s burn mechanic functions. It burns on every transaction, sell or buy. Large sells are prohibitive, as they levy huge penalties that reward the community, increasing the coin’s value. Saitama is a brilliant coin and easily the next wave. Nothing comes close.

Your money, though.

:yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This shyt is going crazy. I need to stop buying more and just make one major final purchase
This is a bull rush. When I used to be a day trader, this shyt would be like four hours and unreal fukkery. I seen shyt go from .01 to 35 dollars in four hours. It usually hits a massive wall but sometimes they don't.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Robinhood is expanding their crypto offerings and capabilities because of how much revenue DOGE brought them. I don't think they are making SHIB wait, it's more to it. They know that they are going to make a ton of money when they list it, they're probably looking at their timeline and shyt that they have going on behind the scenes and are planning accordingly.

They def are going to ride the momentum of SHIB, it's just is yet to be determined what the play is for RH for when and everything else that's going on with their crypto moves. Maybe they're waiting until their wallet functionality is ready. This is chess not checkers, if it was a matter of them just getting money they would have listed SHIB already, they're trying to maximize as much bread they can get off a listing tho, that's what's taking them this long IMO.
You right. The ball is pretty much in their court. If we can burn this current zero and then have them list SHIB I honestly think them listing it would help burn another zero all on its own. I dont listen to many of these YouTube crypto dudes but this dude is one. Peep what he says at 5:40 :pachaha::yes:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It seems you don’t know how Saitama’s burn mechanic functions. It burns on every transaction, sell or buy. Large sells are prohibitive, as they levy huge penalties that reward the community, increasing the coin’s value. Saitama is a brilliant coin and easily the next wave. Nothing comes close.

Your money, though.

:yeshrug:
I am pretty sure you are an early investor. I need something, you would sell to your momma who don't trust you with her money. Meaning, I need the real shyt. Not no marketing which helps you but hurts me.