Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
nov./dec. are going to be wild…never seen shyt like this…it’s inexplicable how fast this is rising not just in price but the popularity…just wow…it took years for DOGE to get this kind of clout as a meme coin lol
Just think if they all jump on Saitama too and push that sky high as well

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just think if they all jump on Saitama too and push that sky high as well

I’ll be happy if SAITAMA can hit SHIB’s old price before it ran in may…or even the old ATH when SHIB got listed on binance if things hit on all cylinders…but SHIB right now is doing some unseen shyt within this space especially for a meme coin

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be happy if SAITAMA can hit SHIB’s old price before it ran in may…or even the old ATH when SHIB got listed on binance if things hit on all cylinders…but SHIB right now is doing some unseen shyt within this space especially for a meme coin

Everything in the Top 50 in the red...except for Shib :wow: craziness....like you said looks like Europe woke up and chose violence (Shib up and all other coins gotta take the back seat

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs what would it take for SHIB to drop a zero from it's current price?

roughly 2x but I’m not sure if that’s what you’re asking…it has the momentum to do it on its own…no catalyst is needed…right now whales, the penny dream from retailers, and SHIB army wanting to supplant DOGE in ranking seem to be what’s driving this thing

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
roughly 2x but I’m not sure if that’s what you’re asking…it has the momentum to do it on its own…no catalyst is needed…right now whales, the penny dream from retailers, and SHIB army wanting to supplant DOGE in ranking seem to be what’s driving this thing
That's exactly what I'm asking. I just read an article stating that they think the market is overheating right now. Some other shyt about extreme greed