Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Weirdo obsessed with dikk riding imaginary "coins" named after dogs and Anime characters like its the best thing that ever happened to him.:mjlol:

Like I said dumb nikkas gettun caked up off STUPID shyt is funny to me lol.

shyt isnt a trend but litterally the only reason you and others is gettin paid off this useless meme is because its trending...:russ:
If i wasn't trending it would be like the other 97% of worthless "coins' that nobody knows,uses or cares about

what you crying about? :why:

yo what’s wrong with this goofy:why:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
You sound angry

did you buy pitbull coins and they came back to bite you?
:damn::damn: have hunger pains from your stomach growling/ribs touching
the sound of hunger pains when others are getting money. "You made 4 figures in one day. It's a fad. A scam. You've been bamboozled :dahell:Hoodwinked.:mjtf: Led astray:bryan: "Yall cant keep getting away with this!!!! Throw the damn towel!!!!!":damn:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
nikkas mad I'm joking on they precious "coins" that they rely on for easy money.:mjlol:

nikkas gambling they bread based on dikk riding the hype train behind random shyt named after Cartoon characters and Dogs yet mad at me for calling it bullshyt and finding it funny.:mjlol:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
nikkas mad I'm joking on they precious "coins" that they rely on for easy money.:mjlol:

nikkas gambling they bread based on dikk riding the hype train behind random shyt named after Cartoon characters and Dogs yet mad at me for calling it bullshyt and finding it funny.:mjlol:
Mad at you?

we think you’re a joke

Knock knock

who’s there

not you making money

:russ:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

you mad at us for making easy money??:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
:damn::damn: have hunger pains from your stomach growling/ribs touching
the sound of hunger pains when others are getting money. "You made 4 figures in one day. It's a fad. A scam. You've been bamboozled :dahell:Hoodwinked.:mjtf: Led astray:bryan: "Yall cant keep getting away with this!!!! Throw the damn towel!!!!!":damn:

I’ve officially put my first person on my ignore list :mjlit:

scheduled.jpg