The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
ooo that dip :picard:

the game is the game:ohlawd:
Whale probably sold

it'll jump again... with every new high it's expected to dip back at some point... then it'll jump back to another new high :manny:

giphy-7-1.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
big market withdrawal too…I noticed this the last time SHIB ran then dipped…about $200B was completely removed from the market…the weird thing tho is it comes out of other coins too as SHIB recovers…then SHIB still stays green while a lot of other coins run red…I’m suspecting it’s just ppl pulling money from other coins to ride the SHIB runs then quickly take gains which makes sense

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The overall market cap dropped like 4% these past few hours too. How much of the market does Shib control? Its bringing everything else down with it. :damn:

it’s scary in a good and a bad way…good in that I’ve never seen ANY other coin do this but bitcoin as far as making “everything” else stop and drop while it keeps rolling…but it’s bad bcuz when the party stops and whales decide to cash out signaling the end of the alt run, everything is going to crash hard and go into a major correction

that’s why I’m keeping a realistic PT in mind as well as a timeframe (late dec./early jan.) for when this will end…I’m not gonna sell the whole bag but I want to take decent profit so I have something to show for it…falling in love with your portfolio can become dangerous…those numbers aren’t “real” until you take some out

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Weirdo obsessed with dikk riding imaginary "coins" named after dogs and Anime characters like its the best thing that ever happened to him.:mjlol:

Like I said dumb nikkas gettun caked up off STUPID shyt is funny to me lol.

shyt isnt a trend but litterally the only reason you and others is gettin paid off this useless meme is because its trending...:russ:
If i wasn't trending it would be like the other 97% of worthless "coins' that nobody knows,uses or cares about
Do you know that a lot of these coins have seen 300-10000% gain in the past year alone?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
they saw doge had a higher MC and were like not if we can help it. They prolly tryna dump everything and put shiba at #1.
If that happens... the internet may implode... the doge stans on reddit will jump from buildings... feelings will be all out in full force...

LET IT HAPPEN!!!!!

:blessed:

We going for 0.01 by december

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they saw doge had a higher MC and were like not if we can help it. They prolly tryna dump everything and put shiba at #1.

nov./dec. are going to be wild…never seen shyt like this…it’s inexplicable how fast this is rising not just in price but the popularity…just wow…it took years for DOGE to get this kind of clout as a meme coin lol