Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need one :wow:
no lie, if i hit a lick off shib, i'm copping one. them nikkas is about to mint a few more millionaires

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What’s the best method for copping? At this point I’m willing to throw 200 at everything and let it ride.

Metamask and uniswap is what I use mostly. Just like all these other coins that aren't on exchanges. It's more difficult to buy for now.

Don’t it need to burn 99% of the supply to reach 1 penny?

Possibly but maybe not. All depends on value per person. If I buy a shiba coin for half a penny, and you're willing to pay me .75 of a penny, and then someone else is willing to pay you a penny, then it's a penny. Of course it's not that simple and can be difficult cuz nobody is likely to pay much more than an item is truly worth but I'm sure it happens all the time in the real world. People buying and selling things at ridiculously high markups. Just need to find someone willing to pay a penny for them now which is damn near impossible.

I think reddit mad cuz they huge doge fans and that's promoted by Elon, who's nuts they constantly hanging off of. So to see another coin getting hype and momentum and their precious doge not, is killing them inside. :pachaha:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad it's at a new ATH cause I got my mom's and my best friend to buy some right after the KuCoin listing... Then it tanked due to the market crashing and that move that VB made with that donation :dry:

Now they at least got their money and more back. Last pump that happened they were still holding so yea
:manny:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
ima sell this one little gamestop share i got tomorrow and put it into this

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
1 with a high number like that but with a 57% burn wallet and transparent team and good cause is RedPanda. I was just looking to swap mine for more AIDI but the chart looks great and they are supporting a good cause with animal activism and whatnot so I'll keep hodling. They do the 2% burn/rewards and of those 2% some go to a charity wallet. Per their white paper:

We give to many organizations across the world thanks in large part to our unchangeable tokenomics. Undoubtedly, the most important windfall our fee redistribution is that this mechanism also enhances our multi-sig charity wallet; requiring more than one signatory in order to access the funds. The charity wallet generally holds roughly 2.5% of the entire circulating supply. From this wallet, we seek out worthy causes and donate generously from it. This wallet also benefits from the increase in token price, making it war chest used to fight the problems of animal endangerment and deforestation.

I'm not big on animal rights, even tho they shouldn't be treated with cruelty and you gotta have morales about that type of stuff. But I feel better helping animals that are more important than some dumb blockchain game that I'll likely never play or have a guarantee that it'll ever be released.

Read up a bit on them... cool mission and transparency... will put some SHIB returns into this... :ehh: