Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why are these Reddit weirdos mad people found a way of making money? :what:

someone explain to me why anyone would be mad at this, like how does it affect them negatively for them to be talking about “if shib does x I’m out of crypto”?

Reddit does not see Shiba as a major coin because it's listed as a meme but Shiba is being used as legit currency in Venezuela buying food commerce and real estate.. it has alot more utility which they don't see.:pachaha: they think it's just like doge but I've told people from day 1 it's not it actually gonna have some real world uses... They just haters because it's eclipsing their chosen projects...

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reddit does not see Shiba as a major coin because it's listed as a meme but Shiba is being used as legit currency in Venezuela buying food commerce and real estate.. it has alot more utility which they don't see.:pachaha: they think it's just like doge but I've told people from day 1 it's not it actually gonna have some real world uses... They just haters because it's eclipsing their chosen projects...

SHIB gang.

Get down or lay down:youngsabo:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
They dont realize Shib is built in modern technology it's from 2020, Doge was created damn near a decade ago and remained dormant until Elon tweeted about it 7 years after it was created.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

someone explain to me why anyone would be mad at this, like how does it affect them negatively for them to be talking about “if shib does x I’m out of crypto”?
that's the culture of Reddit
if you're not in their hivemind and just praising whatever they like they hate you and downvote you
let them suffer :blessed:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m learning this shyt as I go :mjlol: how long does it take for you to see rewards from staking shib? and do you stake your whole bag or just a portion of it?

I figured I have to transfer my shib to a decentralized exchange and connect to shibaswap to stake it, correct?

help me out brehs, just tryna get this bread :wow:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

Because

1. They’re pot committed
2. A lot of them are down hella money
3. They’re treating it like a gang
4. SHIB is marketed as “The Dogecoin Killer”
5. Ego

:mjlit:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
People get mad at meme coins because they spent A lot of time and money researching all these crypto that have a “real world to use“. You just build a cryptocurrency on one such as Ethereum and then you could do NFTs and various things plus for coin to really go up high you have to have a community.

Mean coin such as cheeba and Saitama have some use will be in the top 10 because they’re easily recognized and you have a community similar to how you have sports fans except the community is even stronger because they’re making money.

Last edited:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
The frenzy right now definitely seems akin to the dotcom bubble... regulation MAY be on the horizon. In the interim... get money...:mjlit:

giphy-downsized.gif