Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
WE DON’T BEND WE DONT BREAK

2-DC5-EE1-A-65-D4-4-A1-A-BED3-1-A674-E79-E7-F8.jpg
Why do ya'll keep posting him? Is that Treyway?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
SHIB hits an all-time high as $4.6 billion inflows into Shiba Inu in a day

Shiba is the real deal guys. For all the diamond boys with significant bags, please stake your coins on Shibaswap!

The staking rewards pay Bone and ETH! Yes your Shiba can be paying you ETH daily!

Don't miss out. As more weak hand sell we reap the rewards. Shiba is a true utility with a whole fukking exchange!
KuCoin fees for withdrawing it are a bytch, so I haven't done this. When SHIB was down bad, withdrawing it would have cost me like a third or half my stash.

:francis:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
KuCoin fees for withdrawing it are a bytch, do I haven't done this. When SHIB was down bad, withdrawing it would have cost me like a third or half my stash.

:francis:
Shiba is on ETH so you have to do it during off peak hours to make it make sense. Wait until like 2AM and do it then. Your coins should be in a hardware wallet or a phone wallet anyways like Trustwallet. In fact, i stake via my browser on Trust wallet for all my Defi plays. Truly a bank account on the go.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Shiba is on ETH so you have to do it during off peak hours to make it make sense. Wait until like 2AM and do it then. Your coins should be in a hardware wallet or a phone wallet anyways like Trustwallet. In fact, i stake via my browser on Trust wallet for all my Defi plays. Truly a bank account on the go.
I need to learn more about this. (Staking) I have a coinbase wallet. Do I also need a trust wallet?

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Damn I know some people are going to sell so I just bought 200. It’s a small fee to pay since a lot of sells go through at an ATH

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I need to learn more about this. (Staking) I have a coinbase wallet. Do I also need a trust wallet?
Absolutely. Coinbase is for buying crypto with FIAT and selling Crypto for FIAT.

Trust wallet is ideal for storing coins, staking on defi platforms, and other. If all this sounds confusing. Please watch this:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Want to buy more right now... but at ATH... :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

The pragmatist says to at least wait for the price action with the start of the trading week Monday + whales selling off a bit.

Last edited:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Absolutely. Coinbase is for buying crypto with FIAT and selling Crypto for FIAT.

Trust wallet is ideal for storing coins, staking on defi platforms, and other. If all this sounds confusing. Please watch this:

To clarify...I have coinbase to trade....but also opened a coinbase wallet to store my saitama.