Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
giphy.gif

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I looked thru this and realized what threw me off when I first saw it and maybe its just me but who knows. First lets talk the supply. Its 1 gazillion. Yes gazillion, not no quadrillion or 100 quadrillion like shiba and saitama first started at. So its basically 10 times the supply that those coins were. Then the burn wallet. For Saitama its at 55%, for Mono its at 2.92%. Thats 29 quadrillion coins burnt when Saitama has 550 quadrillion coins burnt at a lesser overall supply. Then we check out the website. https://www.mononoke-i.nu/

Nothing too crazy. A telegram which I'm not a fan of that platform. And a Twitter with not much excitement from what I see. Not sure about a discord or subreddit, don't see either mentioned. Then we got the reflections at 1%. So if Saitama is 2% at 100 quadrillion, imagine what half of that at 10x the supply is. Not to mention 5% for marketing and 4% for giveaway and buybacks. Who they giving coins away too? There are two wallets that contain more than the burn wallet which to me is a red flag. And it says 1% reflections but it doesn't say if thats for the burn wallet and then 1% spread among everyone else or what. Even at 1% that burn wallet gonna stay low for a long time. Looking thru white paper now and I see the team.
JoeGorilla, Chad, and Monothone. :mjtf: Compared to satiamatoken.com which has people like Russ, Max, and others with their pictures on their and a small bio on each. I don't know who those 3 clowns are with joke names trying to pass themselves off as coin owners. Of course not all coins have as much transparency on who their team is as Saitama but it is what it is. Their goal is to build a blockchain based game, big whoop. Same shyt that Floki Inu is doing at a much lower supply of 10 trillion and I believe a few others. The high supply, lack of transparency, small burn wallet, and fact that it seems to be running strictly on fumes for now has me skeptical and passing on this.

But I never leave anyone empty handed so lets continue. mono has 9 zeroes. there is another coin that has 9 zeroes but at a bit higher price. it is a coin with a 100 quadrillion supply like shib and saitama plus a burn wallet currently at 58% so higher than saitama. it was affected by the Vitalik fukkery the other day and has bounced back stronger and higher than it was before that. Its focused on defi, nft, gaming, and dex. it has a working swap with a few coins like eth and the stables, plus its native coin, another thats part of the group and a few others that I see on there but haven't heard of. It also has an nft marketplace thats currently in beta and a play to earn blockchain gaming platform that is coming soon. As well as a
Ecosystem Asset Tracker App and a merchandise store too. Their team also shows names and pictures and links to some of their social media pages. They also have various social media pages like twitter, reddit, discord, FB, IG, etc. As well as have a passed audit from TechRate. It also seems to have support on BSC even tho I don't see that contract address. Actually the website has a link to buy on there. It has less than 10k holders so still not too popular. It was first created in late May so its about 5 months old. Just hasn't had the momentum and popularity yet but I believe it has a chance. I'm looking to add more now that I type this and might swap some of this SHUSKY coin if it runs again or maybe some eth although I'm happy collecting the rewards which have been almost 900 million in a little over a month. With the right volume and results on the project, this thing could do some serious damage. I'll be keeping a close eye on this project and anticipating a big next couple of months. And if you need another shiller, holler at my boy @Low quality poster :myman:.

And Ladies and Gentleman, that coin is AIDI INU.

Aidi Inu price, AIDI chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

https://aidiverse.com/

:ehh: