Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why is everything Inu?
Cuz its like Gatorade. If it isnt In U, then you won't make these gains. :troll:

It started with Shiba Inu cuz thats the name of the dog breed from Japan per Wiki:

The Shiba Inu (柴犬, Japanese: [ɕiba inɯ]) is a breed of hunting dog from Japan. A small-to-medium breed, it is the smallest of the six original and distinct spitz breeds of dog native to Japan.[1]

Inu means dog in Japanese.

Aidi is a dog breed and I'm sure there are others that have coins named after them. Doge has dog in it so maybe thats what kinda set the whole trend.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
about to be a paper hands pu$$y and take some profit.. hate me if you want - gonna pay for wifey and little mans christmas gifts.

We all know where that money really going fam :rudy:

tumblr_lmhjrmUnlO1qewg7lo1_500.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
about to be a paper hands pu$$y and take some profit.. hate me if you want - gonna pay for wifey and little mans christmas gifts.
Better wait until before black friday and take out then when shyt gonna be on sale. you gonna take profit, buy something, see it for 25 or 50% off on black friday and then see the price of shib up and miss out on a sale or a better gift.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Cuz its like Gatorade. If it isnt In U, then you won't make these gains. :troll:

It started with Shiba Inu cuz thats the name of the dog breed from Japan per Wiki:

The Shiba Inu (柴犬, Japanese: [ɕiba inɯ]) is a breed of hunting dog from Japan. A small-to-medium breed, it is the smallest of the six original and distinct spitz breeds of dog native to Japan.[1]

Inu means dog in Japanese.

Aidi is a dog breed and I'm sure there are others that have coins named after them. Doge has dog in it so maybe thats what kinda set the whole trend.
I see. Does Audi have any potential like saitama or is it high risk right now?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA