Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
1 with a high number like that but with a 57% burn wallet and transparent team and good cause is RedPanda. I was just looking to swap mine for more AIDI but the chart looks great and they are supporting a good cause with animal activism and whatnot so I'll keep hodling. They do the 2% burn/rewards and of those 2% some go to a charity wallet. Per their white paper:

We give to many organizations across the world thanks in large part to our unchangeable tokenomics. Undoubtedly, the most important windfall our fee redistribution is that this mechanism also enhances our multi-sig charity wallet; requiring more than one signatory in order to access the funds. The charity wallet generally holds roughly 2.5% of the entire circulating supply. From this wallet, we seek out worthy causes and donate generously from it. This wallet also benefits from the increase in token price, making it war chest used to fight the problems of animal endangerment and deforestation.

I'm not big on animal rights, even tho they shouldn't be treated with cruelty and you gotta have morales about that type of stuff. But I feel better helping animals that are more important than some dumb blockchain game that I'll likely never play or have a guarantee that it'll ever be released.
I'm an animal lover.. so i'm down with it... $100 gets you 3 trillion right now :mjlit:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Naw you not allowed to celebrate since you called me a liar when I said if hit an ath tonight :mjlol:

fam not to derail the thread you said the ATH was 36 when we proved the previous high was 388 (which was reached on May 10th) I posted MULTIPLE links that proved you wrong...you waited until it went to 39 to come back and try to change the narrative. It's no beef, but we dont gotta do that bruh. :russ:

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
fam not to derail the thread you said the ATH was 36 when we proved the previous high was 388 (which was reached on May 10th) I posted MULTIPLE links that proved you wrong...you wait until it went to 39 to come back and try to change the narrative. It's no beef, but we dont gotta do that bruh. :russ:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
3500 needs to be established as support. If it spends the rest of the month bouncing up and down off of it, so be it. Need to not go too crazy and settle down a bit like Saitama is starting to do after it ran up. Last time it touched the 3500 mark, it crashed all the way down to nearly 2000. Also 2900 never built any support so still have that to be cautious about. Here's a visual example.

Hn8Uzzj.jpg

4 hour chart:
A: touched 3500 and then failed to break thru so fell back down.
B: dropped to nearly 2000 but used the 50% fib line as support.
C and D: moved up and created some support at the 38% fib line aka 2500. Tested it quite a few times as well and it did dip below it a few times but always held up and bounced back.
E: stuck at the 23% line aka 2900 and failed to break thru a few times.

So if it touched 3500 and dipped to 2100 thats a 1400 point drop. At 3900 a 1400 point drop takes it to 2500 which is the 38% C and D lines.

Question is are we prepared to test those lines again on a worse case scenario or would we be willing to build some support at 2900 if 3500 doesn't hold. I'm highly certain that 2900 gets touched again by the end of the month. Hopefully it holds up this time around.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I looked thru this and realized what threw me off when I first saw it and maybe its just me but who knows. First lets talk the supply. Its 1 gazillion. Yes gazillion, not no quadrillion or 100 quadrillion like shiba and saitama first started at. So its basically 10 times the supply that those coins were. Then the burn wallet. For Saitama its at 55%, for Mono its at 2.92%. Thats 29 quadrillion coins burnt when Saitama has 550 quadrillion coins burnt at a lesser overall supply. Then we check out the website. https://www.mononoke-i.nu/

Nothing too crazy. A telegram which I'm not a fan of that platform. And a Twitter with not much excitement from what I see. Not sure about a discord or subreddit, don't see either mentioned. Then we got the reflections at 1%. So if Saitama is 2% at 100 quadrillion, imagine what half of that at 10x the supply is. Not to mention 5% for marketing and 4% for giveaway and buybacks. Who they giving coins away too? There are two wallets that contain more than the burn wallet which to me is a red flag. And it says 1% reflections but it doesn't say if thats for the burn wallet and then 1% spread among everyone else or what. Even at 1% that burn wallet gonna stay low for a long time. Looking thru white paper now and I see the team.
JoeGorilla, Chad, and Monothone. :mjtf: Compared to satiamatoken.com which has people like Russ, Max, and others with their pictures on their and a small bio on each. I don't know who those 3 clowns are with joke names trying to pass themselves off as coin owners. Of course not all coins have as much transparency on who their team is as Saitama but it is what it is. Their goal is to build a blockchain based game, big whoop. Same shyt that Floki Inu is doing at a much lower supply of 10 trillion and I believe a few others. The high supply, lack of transparency, small burn wallet, and fact that it seems to be running strictly on fumes for now has me skeptical and passing on this.

But I never leave anyone empty handed so lets continue. mono has 9 zeroes. there is another coin that has 9 zeroes but at a bit higher price. it is a coin with a 100 quadrillion supply like shib and saitama plus a burn wallet currently at 58% so higher than saitama. it was affected by the Vitalik fukkery the other day and has bounced back stronger and higher than it was before that. Its focused on defi, nft, gaming, and dex. it has a working swap with a few coins like eth and the stables, plus its native coin, another thats part of the group and a few others that I see on there but haven't heard of. It also has an nft marketplace thats currently in beta and a play to earn blockchain gaming platform that is coming soon. As well as a
Ecosystem Asset Tracker App and a merchandise store too. Their team also shows names and pictures and links to some of their social media pages. They also have various social media pages like twitter, reddit, discord, FB, IG, etc. As well as have a passed audit from TechRate. It also seems to have support on BSC even tho I don't see that contract address. Actually the website has a link to buy on there. It has less than 10k holders so still not too popular. It was first created in late May so its about 5 months old. Just hasn't had the momentum and popularity yet but I believe it has a chance. I'm looking to add more now that I type this and might swap some of this SHUSKY coin if it runs again or maybe some eth although I'm happy collecting the rewards which have been almost 900 million in a little over a month. With the right volume and results on the project, this thing could do some serious damage. I'll be keeping a close eye on this project and anticipating a big next couple of months. And if you need another shiller, holler at my boy @Low quality poster :myman:.

And Ladies and Gentleman, that coin is AIDI INU.

Aidi Inu price, AIDI chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

https://aidiverse.com/

this breh is the best poster on the forum at this point

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this breh is the best poster on the forum at this point
can't take all the credit myself. lots of greats in here and all over doing their thing. i just try my best to help us get this money cuz I ain't tryna get no job. I like this lounging at home doing nothing life. :pachaha: