Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
How high we do we think $hib will go?

What about Saitama?

Got 20 mil on Shib but probably need to keep adding to that.

Saitama is at 21.6 billion....not sure if that's enough since some folks are in the trillions apparently....
I got 103 Mil on Shib... tempted to throw some more on... :lawd:

Got a few people I told getting in on the Shibgang

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

What about Saitama?

Saitama is at 21.6 billion....not sure if that's enough since some folks are in the trillions apparently....

Your stack will just continue to grow from here on out so relax and enjoy the ride.

Looking back thru the posts and I feel the pain of gains left on the table. Happened with me on shib but I'm hoping to recover and make more this time around. Just puts things in perspective cuz there might be somebody who left more gains on the table or wasn't able to get any gains at all. Gotta count your blessings no matter how big or small. Also serves as education and motivation. Be like damn he had the potential to make millions and that happened, oh ok so now I'm learning the lesson with him so I can avoid any of the same mistakes when my opportunity comes around. We can't control each other's investments but we definitely learning from them.

Daps

What about Saitama?

Even just 1 billion is enough to get you a high xx,xxx well before it reaches a penny. You’re good with 21 billion. You’re exactly where people who copped a billion of Shib or more earlier this year were. At 21 billion, if Saitama hits Shib’s current price, you’re looking at over half a million.

:mjgrin:

Daps
all this Saitama got me thinking about dropping a band on it..

seems hard as FUKK to like buy direct tho
It’s impossible to buy direct. But I’ve found that it’s easy to transfer USDT you purchased on one of the main platforms (Coinbase and Crypto.com are two examples I’ve used) to an exchange it’s listed on. Use that to purchase Saitama. Once you hit big, sell the Saitama for USDT and withdraw it back to the main site you use.My only concern are the limits on withdrawal. The exchange I’m using (ZT) has a 10,000 USDT 24 hour limit.

Unless I’m reading it incorrectly.

Last edited:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
It’s impossible to buy direct. But I’ve found that it’s easy to transfer USDT you purchased on one of the main platforms (Coinbase and Crypto.com are two examples I’ve used) to an exchange it’s listed on. Use that to purchase Saitama. Once you hit big, sell the Saitama for USDT and withdraw it back to the main site you use.My only concern are the limits on withdrawal. The exchange I’m using (ZT) has a 10,000 USDT 24 hour limit.

Unless I’m reading it incorrectly.

What other exchange would you recommend?

I just got on xt using a paper license that shouldn’t have got me approved. MetaMask won’t let me recover my account using the security phrase that I took a screen shot of when I created my MetaMask account.

What else is out there for Saitama?

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even just 1 billion is enough to get you a high xx,xxx well before it reaches a penny. You’re good with 21 billion. You’re exactly where people who copped a billion of Shib or more earlier this year were. At 21 billion, if Saitama hits Shib’s current price, you’re looking at over half a million.

:mjgrin:
I’m in 24 billion on Saitama right now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why dont yall make a thread for Saitama? Quit shytting up this thread with that coin or at least post about it in the bitcoin thread. Shib not even mentioned in this thread anymore and the thread is about Shiba Inu:mindblown:

We tryna put more people on the play cuz there's some in here that I don't see in the bitcoin thread. This thread about making money, not competing investments. If someone wanted to invest in shiba inu, they could ask for help if need be. It's not being excluded. It's just been stagnant right now while saitama been moving. It isn't considered shytting up this thread when one day the flippening may occur. :manny: