Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Also, are you guys comfortable leaving your investments on metamask/coinbase wallet? Was looking into cold wallets but curious.

Re: Saitama…already up 3x on initial investment…threw another rack @ it. It seems for the moment, they have a slightly clearer mechanism for burning excess coins…will be interesting to see how Ryoshi and co. aim to burn off 99% supply, but ultimately this is play money, plan on holding for a long time :mjlit:

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
18M is a pittance…everyone knows about the unplanned/unforeseen vitalik burning (40%)…but the actual token burn rate they have in play is currently not enough even when you factor that in
Damn relax you ole party pooper ass niga. Theres 24 hours in a day. The shyt is going to take time. Nobody is super hyped about 18 mil. We know that's nothing but it's a start.

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What other exchange would you recommend?

I just got on xt using a paper license that shouldn’t have got me approved. MetaMask won’t let me recover my account using the security phrase that I took a screen shot of when I created my MetaMask account.

What else is out there for Saitama?
How are you entering your phrase in Meta mask?

You have to enter it like this:

Dog cat barn three

Not like this:

Dog
Cat
Barn
Three

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn relax you ole part pooper ass niga. Theres 24 hours in a day. The shyt is going to take time. Nobody is super hyped about 18 mil. We know that's nothing but it's a start.

you said absolutely nothing…I don’t need the fake pep rally…dude posted that info and asked if ppl are happy…my answer is no if the same vitalik story and no new significant amount of tokens being burned is the same response every time someone asks about the burn rate

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The thing people don't realize is that I don't think the developers have much or any coins and I don't believe the token mechanisms can be changed after being coded, at least from what I heard from another coin. I believe most of the burning has been done by individual investors and they not gonna give away their coins that easily or at that quick a pace. The burn wallet is currently at 41% and that's with Vitalik supposedly burning like half of his supply which would be 25%. Let's see how fast that burn wallet actually grows. Also considering that the burn wallet has the numbers 420 and 69 repeating at the end which makes it seem like a joke wallet instead of a serious one, but hopefully they serious about this burn.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
The thing people don't realize is that I don't think the developers have much or any coins and I don't believe the token mechanisms can be changed after being coded, at least from what I heard from another coin. I believe most of the burning has been done by individual investors and they not gonna give away their coins that easily or at that quick a pace. The burn wallet is currently at 41% and that's with Vitalik supposedly burning like half of his supply which would be 25%. Let's see how fast that burn wallet actually grows. Also considering that the burn wallet has the numbers 420 and 69 repeating at the end which makes it seem like a joke wallet instead of a serious one, but hopefully they serious about this burn.

What do u mean “joke wallet” :jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone know a rough estimate of when I should start seeing rewards from staked Shib? Put about 50 million in about 2 weeks ago. Did y’all go all in with staking? I did a 50/50 split.

Also, are you guys comfortable leaving your investments on metamask/coinbase wallet? Was looking into cold wallets but curious.

Re: Saitama…already up 3x on initial investment…threw another rack @ it. It seems for the moment, they have a slightly clearer mechanism for burning excess coins…will be interesting to see how Ryoshi and co. aim to burn off 99% supply, but ultimately this is play money, plan on holding for a long time :mjlit:

If it's on shibaswap you'll get bone rewards. I believe it's once a week or was. Haven't been following my rewards much lately. Long as you getting an amount. Some of it gets locked for like 6 months tho. Should give a date when you can claim rewards.

Daps
What other exchange would you recommend?

I just got on xt using a paper license that shouldn’t have got me approved. MetaMask won’t let me recover my account using the security phrase that I took a screen shot of when I created my MetaMask account.

What else is out there for Saitama?
I use ZT. My only real issue is some of the text is in Mandarin. But, it’s not difficult to navigate the interface, and it serves the purpose I need, which is the purchase of Saitama.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
It’s obvious the NOI killed Malcolm and the FBI provided the information/assistance they needed to do it effectively.

What’s the problem with mentioning Saitima in here? These 2 coins basically run off the same concept and it’s not like there’s technical analysis or deep convo to be had about them.

We tryna put more people on the play cuz there's some in here that I don't see in the bitcoin thread. This thread about making money, not competing investments. If someone wanted to invest in shiba inu, they could ask for help if need be. It's not being excluded. It's just been stagnant right now while saitama been moving. It isn't considered shytting up this thread when one day the flippening may occur. :manny:
My Saitama thread about to be plat and it hasn't even been 24 hours:banderas:

Last edited: