Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. That’s why I believe more now in Saitama mooning than Shib. Dudes in here really trying to downplay the ridiculous supply of Shib thinking a penny is imminently realistic when it’s not. Shib could get to a penny but it might take years at this burn rate.
yes while the fundamental flaw of shiba is its massive supply the one thing that is the equalizer is doge coins run to .70
thats where the “hope” comes from

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I had 450 million Dogecoin and sold them all for a few thousands profit because I listened to those analysts giving me every reason it was a joke and a shyt coin. Had I held them for 5 years I would have had more money than 95% of athletes and rappers.

Moral of the story. Don’t listen to shyt that negga has to say. Just ignore him and focus on your daily small gains and think about the bigger picture.
full
I don’t listen to none of these analysts but you couldn’t have just sold 1/2 the bag instead? I’m holding shib/saitama/Kishu until I WANNA SELL not some e-finance guru:francis:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Bro you know nothing about Shiba and what their plans are. I been there done that. Stop being a contrarian and telling people they’re betting on a losing horse. Nobody forcing you to invest.

Stop acting like burn rate and shyt matter. They font

Stop arguing like a female, I never said it was a losing horse. I’m in on Shib so I’ll say my opinion on it as much as I want too and my opinion is yes the burn rate and shyt do matter for the ppl talking that penny shyt, which is the only argument I’ve made here.

Shib can and will still make us money but it ain’t going to a penny no time soon and that’s my fukking opinion based on what I’ve already laid out. Feel free to think otherwise.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. That’s why I believe more now in Saitama mooning than Shib. Dudes in here really trying to downplay the ridiculous supply of Shib thinking a penny is imminently realistic when it’s not. Shib could get to a penny but it might take years at this burn rate.

I hear you but I think both will shine and Shib dev team got a few tricks up their sleeves (Now Payment plan which can help with burn process etc)

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I hear you but I think both will shine and Shib dev team got a few tricks up their sleeves (Now Payment plan which can help with burn process etc)

I hope you’re right, I think it can still slice off a couple of zeros in the short term.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Most these YT analysts live at home in their parents basement....don't follow them...
Every week they gotta new crypto that “$100 today will be worth millions in 6 months”:russ:just gotta make ya own educated moves in this game
it can serve as a helpful warning to others imo :ehh:
true for the meek, not for us in the diamond hands delegation
200.gif

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I had 450 million Dogecoin and sold them all for a few thousands profit because I listened to those analysts giving me every reason it was a joke and a shyt coin. Had I held them for 5 years I would have had more money than 95% of athletes and rappers.

Moral of the story. Don’t listen to shyt that negga has to say. Just ignore him and focus on your daily small gains and think about the bigger picture.

450 million Doge x 0.73 ATH

06-A73530-948-E-43-E5-A0-E2-2-B016586-D438.jpg

:dead: