Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
man if we even get within distance of a penny folks are going to be clearing six/seven figures...it gets that close, the attention in the media and retail will probably propel it to a penny (or more) at least for a few seconds lol Would be a glorious day

I got a bookmark I'm hoping to cash in on one day. :lolbron:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
The problem with getting to a penny is still the same as it’s always been and always will be unless something drastic changes. Shib has to burn a metric shyt ton of these coins. I read something like 99% of the supply has to be burned for for a penny to be feasible. For it to get to a penny now the mcap would be something outrageous. Don’t know why they minted this huge ass number of coins to begin with.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The problem with getting to a penny is still the same as it’s always been and always will be unless something drastic changes. Shib has to burn a metric shyt ton of these coins. I read something like 99% of the supply has to be burned for for a penny to be feasible. For it to get to a penny now the mcap would be something outrageous. Don’t know why they minted this huge ass number of coins to begin with.

Uhhhh they are burning coins right now bruh we've constantly showed people on this thread :what:

https://twitter.com/shibburn?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Egomaniacal1

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn’t say they weren’t burning them. I’m well aware. My statement stands, this is burning small amounts that I guess over some years will make a difference but the supply of shib is just so astronomical it needs a bigger burn mechanism.

they burned HALF the supply already :comeon:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I didn’t say they weren’t burning them. I’m well aware. My statement stands, this is burning small amounts that I guess over some years will make a difference but the supply of shib is just so astronomical it needs a bigger burn mechanism.

That's the good thing about saitama. Constant burning and rewards.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yep, when people paper hand out and sell off 30-40-50 ETHs worth, I honestly think it's what's kept the price fairly consistent...volume plus the re-distribution of coins
Yeah true. I've seen some big sells on dextools and price pops back up soon enough after. Dips waiting to be eaten.

Egomaniacal1

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
That's the good thing about saitama. Constant burning and rewards.

yep, when people paper hand out and sell off 30-40-50 ETHs worth, I honestly think it's what's kept the price fairly consistent...volume plus the re-distribution of coins

Agreed. That’s why I believe more now in Saitama mooning than Shib. Dudes in here really trying to downplay the ridiculous supply of Shib thinking a penny is imminently realistic when it’s not. Shib could get to a penny but it might take years at this burn rate.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I had 450 million Dogecoin and sold them all for a few thousands profit because I listened to those analysts giving me every reason it was a joke and a shyt coin. Had I held them for 5 years I would have had more money than 95% of athletes and rappers.

Moral of the story. Don’t listen to shyt that negga has to say. Just ignore him and focus on your daily small gains and think about the bigger picture.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Agreed. That’s why I believe more now in Saitama mooning than Shib. Dudes in here really trying to downplay the ridiculous supply of Shib thinking a penny is imminently realistic when it’s not. Shib could get to a penny but it might take years at this burn rate.

Bro you know nothing about Shiba and what their plans are. I been there done that. Stop being a contrarian and telling people they’re betting on a losing horse. Nobody forcing you to invest.

Stop acting like burn rate and shyt matter. They font