Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think so. Looks to be trending up after the low around 10:30 this morning. I don't know why everywhere seems to have different prices, mainly on tradingview. uniswap says one price and binance says another. hopefully its just one is delayed but who knows.

Still in good shape to possibly knock a zero off in a few weeks?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
How are people having hard time buying shiba? I’m such a newbie that I don’t even know how to sell it. I figured buy now and do my research later lol

I signed up on Crypto.com (downloaded the app), send them my info and a picture of my ID. Took about a day to get verified and after that I just plugged in my bank info and was ready to buy.

I’m gonna buy another 10 million and go from there, I’m planning to hold.

Copped 1,000,000 Shiba on crypto.com :lupe:

Im fresh asf in this ish too, my first coins ever purchased.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
My license and my damn mail dont match cause I haven't updated my license so binance was playing games and wont give me an account. I brought my shares of shiba on the Okex exchange. The problem is that its one of those off shore joints

So I cant withdraw nothing I dont think, but I should be sell all my shyt on Okex transfer it to bitcoin and send it to coinbase then withdraw from coinbase right ? The money that I used to purchase the shiba was bitcoin sent from coinbase. In theory I should be able to just reverse the transaction with no problem

I really like this exchange so I wanna keep using it, but I need to make sure I can get my money when the time comes plus I wanna buy more cro. Gonna try this shyt today with a small amount of bitcoin

With my luck I will be up 20k with no way of accessing it

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its Mid May now...*Does calculation
So yall think Thanksgiving/Christmas time about to lit for Shiba owners :ohhh:

I've heard rumors end of SUMMER is gonna be crazy...:mjlit::lolbron: I'm just holding and Praying.:wow: if this is the second coming of Gamestop...:blessed:
gonna retire early this year....