Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proceed at your own risk. We can't guarantee anything. There's still gains to be made but we can't tell you how much you will potentially make.
Depends on your risk tolerance and how much you willing to invest.
If you brand new to crypto, get a coinbase account. If you have some experience, get a metamask account. metamask.io. If you got one already, then you can get it on either
Uniswap Interface or app.zerion.io. Uniswap is more well known but Zerion is cool too. Not sure how much fees may be for you but check both places to see if one gives you a better deal.
I'm a neophyte to all of this. This would literally be my introduction.. I got 500 ready to toss in the pot. Just need to figure out how to navigate around to make the purchase.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm a neophyte to all of this. This would literally be my introduction.. I got 500 ready to toss in the pot. Just need to figure out how to navigate around to make the purchase.
you can try crypto.com like @Formerly known as... recommended. I have no experience with it so he might be able to answer any questions. you need an account first and foremost.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I bought USDC on Coinbase.

then transferred that to my bitmart USDC wallet

then sold my USDC for USDT on bitmart.

once you have USDT, you can buy shiba….(and Safemoon)

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Think I'm gonna mark 2550 as a support line. :patrice:

Been trending up since this afternoons dip to 2339 and the lows have been higher over time. Its bounced a few times off the 20 day moving average and that line keeps rising or staying steady. Think resistance is around 3700. Possible bullish pennant. Gotta see how the first half of Europe reacts and the US when they wake up. Might hover between 3300 and 3700 for some time.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
How are people having hard time buying shiba? I’m such a newbie that I don’t even know how to sell it. I figured buy now and do my research later lol

I signed up on Crypto.com (downloaded the app), send them my info and a picture of my ID. Took about a day to get verified and after that I just plugged in my bank info and was ready to buy.

I’m gonna buy another 10 million and go from there, I’m planning to hold.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
is anybody else kucoin wallet in maintenance?

well i guess this answers my question

DeFiChain (DFI) Deposits and Withdrawals Services Temporarily Closed

Dear KuCoin Users,

Due to the wallet maintenance, we suspended deposits and withdrawals services for DFI. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

Related follow-ups to this subject will be announced separately as soon as possible.

:unimpressed: