Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Because you prolly wait for them to pop before you act. Amc, doge, Shiba anyone would’ve made you money if you participated when the threads were first made
:ld:

Shiba has popped on like 4 different occasions already. 3 times before this thread was made and just recently popped again.
Did you guys cash out on those jumps or yall holding out?

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Holding til I get that whip money... :mjgrin:
I hear you. That's what I did when that AMC stock spiked in June. Could've got quadruple my money back but I was like "nah, fukk that chump change." Now we back fighting around $35-40. :francis: They can kick that can indefinitely.

Now I gotta debate whether to either apply that lesson here or hold out if this shyt jumps. :patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Did you guys cash out on those jumps or yall holding out?

I took out profit on shib when it first popped but still got a decent amount if it goes even crazier, basically house money I'm playing with now but trying to not go too crazy if need be. Still holding AMC cuz I'm down on it anyways. Don't have much Doge at all, maybe 25 on RH and I'll flip it to shib soon as that gets listed anyways.

Daps
I’m such a fukking dreamer man :snoop: despite knowing it’s improbable just reading this tweet got me thinking “what if?”

my stomach twisting just imagining shib touch 1 cent. My god. If it even got close to half of that I’d be coughing blood all over the place :francis:
:pachaha:

Between this and my AMC thread, the stakes are high out here.

:francis:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I’m just gonna buy Ethereum now from MetaMask and convert to Saitama. I want to put around $800 in. Even though it cost a lot I figure since it’s on exchanges I can get in two zeros easily

What are people expecting from Saitama?

$800 would be billions worth of it, right?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how much? im bout to jump in

i can get 10 mil shib rn for $300 :ohhh: idk even know if thats decent
Too much mayne. Too much. North of a stack. I’m done putting money in for the rest of this ride lol.