Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I should wait for the price to drop after the bitmart listing but I went against my advice and bought more SAITAMA off the strength of the potential binance listing…big risk I’m taking but I’m mentally prepared to lose it all…the upside is too huge even if it’s just a hunch

Daps
I usually buy on Coinbase and transfer to the smaller exchanges. You can buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) and move off of Coinbase with no fees. Sell the XLM for USDT on ZT. Then use the USDT to buy whatever coin you are looking for.

I use Bitmart, Hotbit and XT but use the method above instead of using my credit card or linking bank info on those exchanges :whoa:
Ok, I transferred usdt from Crypto.com (those fees are ridiculous) to ZT. Purchased the Saitama. But, now, it’s sitting in an orders section, but showing that it hasn’t executed yet. Yet, my usdt was used. Does it pend before going through?

Edit: it went through. Thanks.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yep…on its way to 82k today…I think @satireprod said it’s growing by about 2-3k holders a day…should hit 200k in a month or two

Yeah it was 1K for a few weeks, but the last few days (almost a week) its been like 1.5-2K a day...with the way this thing is moving today it's going to crack 82K (2K) before noon, so it might get to 3K+ when it's all said and done :wow:

Last month some of us were hoping it could get close to 90-100K by the end of the year. Now we're on the road to 200:blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah it was 1K for a few weeks, but the last few days (almost a week) its been like 1.5-2K a day...with the way this thing is moving today it's going to crack 82K (2K) before noon, so it might get to 3K+ when it's all said and done :wow:

Last month some of us were hoping it could get close to 90-100K by the end of the year. Now we're on the road to 200:blessed:
Count me as one of the new ones. Bought 30 billion this morning.

Daps
All these exchanges are eating. Crypto.com took $25 just to transfer to ZT, who took nearly 20 million Saitama when I converted the USDT to it. Are they taking thousands if you end up transferring tens or hundreds of thousands?

:why:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
All these exchanges are eating. Crypto.com took $25 just to transfer to ZT, who took nearly 20 million Saitama when I converted the USDT to it. Are they taking thousands if you end up transferring tens or hundreds of thousands?

:why:

I freaking hope not.... I've been thinking about that for a while, their gas fees plus taxes will eat a chunk of change..
:sadcam:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I freaking hope not.... I've been thinking about that for a while, their gas fees plus taxes will eat a chunk of change..
:sadcam:

CEX don’t have gas fees…same fee regardless how many tokens you move…the only thing is that as the price rises the amount of tokens required for fees lessens