Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brought a little bit more wOmi This morning...:blessed: and brought Saitama Inu for shyts and giggles ten dollars already up $20...:lolbron: I'm not expecting anything special I'll cash out when it goes crazy before it crash...

ultimately…but alts will more than likely cool off/stay stagnant for a minute while BTC stretches its legs…then when BTC slows down, alts should take off crazy…that’s been the pattern…hopefully it sticks

that breh definitely had some boxing experience. Those hooks were too clean

Found this in the BTC thread from July. :mjgrin: time flies by man.

Daps
So, I got verified on ZT Global. How do I purchase Saitama? Trying to grab $1,000 worth. Do I have to buy USDT first? It lets me purchase in CYN, but why won’t it list it in dollars? All the reviews I’ve read say it’s very secure and safe.

:patrice:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
So, I got verified on ZT Global. How do I purchase Saitama? Trying to grab $1,000 worth. Do I have to buy USDT first? It lets me purchase in CYN, but why won’t it list it in dollars? All the reviews I’ve read say it’s very secure and safe.

What's zt global? How come you don't use one of the more better known exchanges. Coinbase, bitmart, kucoin, etc....

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I usually buy on Coinbase and transfer to the smaller exchanges. You can buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) and move off of Coinbase with no fees. Sell the XLM for USDT on ZT. Then use the USDT to buy whatever coin you are looking for.

I use Bitmart, Hotbit and XT but use the method above instead of using my credit card or linking bank info on those exchanges :whoa: