Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
di flippening :wow:
It was all a dream 9 mo ago. The whitepaper looked “too good” to be true.
They went n named it The Doge Killer. Doge was on fire and we were mocked for believing in a “shyt coin”. They called us late customers, dreamers.
But we kept buying :mjlit: and buying :lolbron:
@ORDER_66 start planning the coli shib event :damn:

:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit: man if shiba starts eating those last two zeroes its lit!!!

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Purchased USDT on Crypto.com. And transferred that to a wallet on ZT Global. Purchased Saitama with the amount transferred.

Moving USDT kills you in fees. Try Stellar (XLM) or EOS to move to the exchange. Then sell that coin for USDT. I moved $100 worth of XLM from Coinbase and they charged me $.55 to send to XT. Try that next time you want to buy on one of these exchanges.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got a few Billie in Hotbit. How do you like XT and Bitmart as far as fees and transfers go?

The fees on either to purchase aren't too bad. Trying to figure out which exchange has the lowest withdrawal fees. Since each exchange offers different coins, I check around and decide based on transaction/withdrawal fees.

Haven't checked out any of the investing options on the exchanges but tempted to check them out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

rick-ross.gif

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I see this guy mentioned on here a lot, is he reliable because he gives car salesman vibes.

Apparently he’s been predicting a lotta shyt and has reputable sources. People were praising him earlier because he told ppl to buy something called ZOOT and the shyt shot up crazy shortly after :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see this guy mentioned on here a lot, is he reliable because he gives car salesman vibes.

I give him props for being accurate regarding coinbase and webull listing SHIB in september but he does shill a lot…him pushing ZOOT is nasty…folks might still be able to eat off it but that was/is a straight pump and dump…he offers a lot of generic takes imo under the guise of having inside information but again he was spot on about the september SHIB listing

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

nah I feel you, I definitely would always do my research independently no matter what anyone says...he was calling Shib to CB early, I believe he spoke of Binance, has "sources" with Robinhood, among others... people have been speaking of Shib to RH for months and RH did their best job to ignore the talk...he said something yesterday and they instantly went on the defense and responded...where's there's smoke....

think the best thing about him though is he calls plays early (where people can get money) Saitama...Shib...he's been telling folks to get back into Zoo token for a few days..and today it went up 200%, that's not the only one he's given. He's an interesting follow. Like I said before, it's always best to DYOR but he seems solid. :hubie: