Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I appreciate your crypto insight and putting us on Shiba, but please don’t try to clown those of us in AMC. It’s still a very legitimate play.

:francis:

I got over 600 shares maybe 700 shares spread out thru various stock portfolio apps. I haven't sold a single share and my cost basis on most of them was around $50 including selling all but 1 of my Tesla shares in my IRA for it since I figured I had a long time to go before being able to take that money out so might as well take the risk. I been holding the entire time and which I would've gotten more sooner and not sold the few I had earlier in the year and then gotten back in much later. I am being patient just not following the day to day of it cuz it got tiring seeing the thread full of tweets and news about something happening that day like new laws getting put in place or HF being punished or SEC doing something or Kenan making a video about some dark pool fiasco and the short interest growing and nothing happening. Tag me when it starts to run cuz I'm seeing the same old up and down on it lately. Need it to make a break for ATH again. I'll keep holding and making money on other plays while I wait.

Daps
How hard is it? I haven’t opened a new account anywhere in the last 6+ months, but I know they just started doing identity / fraud checks..
For almost all of them, you have to provide photos of your id, take photos of your face while holding said id, provide id #s. I’m straight with that. Robinhood only required my social. Coinbase didn’t even ask for my Id. Neither did Crypto.com This is why a lot of people don’t get in early and prefer waiting until these coins have hit more legitimize platforms.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: dude if you can see what saitama been doing in my portfolio you'd flip ya wig... I literally got in on day 1:deadrose:

Coli lambo gang
full

Daps
Ok, and I’ve made a lot off AMC. Not sure what your point is.

What price did you sell at :patrice:

You said you weren’t selling until it at least hit 5 figures. Y’all even clowned nikkas for selling in that thread. Since you’ve made a lot off amc I’m curious to know what price you sold at.

Nobody is selling at $100. $1,000 is the minimum, and that’s for broke people desperate for cash. Most people are holding for xx,xxx and higher.