Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHEN IT CAME OUT? SIX MONTHS AGO WAS THE HEIGHT? WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL CELEBRATING IN HERE? :damn:

bruh you seriously did something wrong if you bought it 6 months ago (april) and are still down…I bought the bulk of mine between august and september and up 4x…only ppl who should be down are those who bought it at ATH or recently at the top when it ran again

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
bruh you seriously did something wrong if you bought it 6 months ago (april) and are still down…I bought the bulk of mine between august and september and up 4x…only ppl who should be down are those who bought it at ATH or recently at the top when it ran again

I'm really trying to figure out when he bought in.. maybe he thought he bought Shib in April and it was actually something else...like BabyShib or ShibX

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

You right it was may 10th. :damn: