Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I hope I didn’t come off a way but I’m hoping he’s being realistic…bcuz he will still make more money than he started off with ultimately which is always a great thing…but if his expectations/time frame aren’t tempered (idk if they are/aren’t just saying “if”) then he’s not gonna look at it from the right perspective

nah you didn't come off as antagonizing/arrogant at all..it just reminded me of a few people who hit me up about Shib (see earlier post)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

edit: the only reason I'm laughing is because this week I've had like 3 different people hit me up.

Them- About to get this Shib money.:mjgrin:
Me :ohhh: Word. I've been telling you about it for 6 months. How much you dropping on it?

Them - I'm about to drop a few 20's and get this money:mjlit:. Figure I can make 50 to 100 G's.

Me :dwillhuh::gucci::bryan::mjlol::francis::mjcry:

:russ: How do people come up with these numbers

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
:russ: How do people come up with these numbers

Lol to those who just hopped in and refused to do any research, they saw $40 got them over a million shib and got juiced :dead:

I just dont get why people drop $20 and say they gon let it ride for 5 years as if you wont be in a position to drop another 10 or 20 at some point lol

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lol to those who just hopped in and refused to do any research, they saw $40 got them over a million shib and got juiced :dead:

I just dont get why people drop $20 and say they gon let it ride for 5 years as if you wont be in a position to drop another 10 or 20 at some point lol

yoooooooo, yall gotta chilllllll :damn::russ::mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
what is your definition of “blow up”?

SHIB is way past the point of throwing $60 at it and expecting a significant return any time soon depending on your expectations

Dude I said I bought sixty dollars when it came out. It's worth 42 now. What the hell you mean blow up? I'm not even breaking even. :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:what do you mean by when it came out? when did you first cop it?

for him to be down he either threw money at it back in may when it ran up to ATH or just recently when it almost hit ATH again…and he’s only down $18 and complaining about it not “blowing up”

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
for him to be down he either threw money at it back in may when it ran up to ATH or just recently when it almost hit ATH again

yeah it came out I think last August/September...but I know the craze was peak during the summer.....I got in early/Mid April and I'm up around 10 or 11X or so....something aint adding up :francis::picard::hubie: