Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

e3eywwlgm8u71.jpg

QONVIyz.gif

its time

Bro I get paid this week and my right eye has been twitching like a son of a bytch :wow::wow:

Daps
Shiba laid dormant and fluctuated from .000006-9 for a good 5 months and no one cared. Now that it mooned every YouTube Crypto influencer, crypto Twitter influencer along with our brothers, cousins, sisters, coworkers and grandmas are telling us about Shiba and to hop on cause we all about to be rich. It’s definitely the hottest out right now.

That’s not really a good sign to me, at least for this current moment
:lupe:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Shiba laid dormant and fluctuated from .000006-9 for a good 5 months and no one cared. Now that it mooned every YouTube Crypto influencer, crypto Twitter influencer along with our brothers, cousins, sisters, coworkers and grandmas are telling us about Shiba and to hop on cause we all about to be rich. It’s definitely the hottest out right now.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much. It might repeat the cycle of a long consolidation which would shake out a bunch of paper hands

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps

Shiba heavily relies on word of mouth similar to dodge coin we need more buyers.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I bought 60 dollars worth a while ago and it's still down to only 45. How this gonna blow up? Lol.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Should've told him to use a better wallet
U know, I’ve come to the conclusion there’s just levels to this breh. I wanted to hip him to a better wallet but that’s a 30min-2 hours conversation and u know what- idgaf if he gets a better wallet. It’s good that he thinks he’s on the cutting edge.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
what is your definition of “blow up”?

SHIB is way past the point of throwing $60 at it and expecting a significant return any time soon depending on your expectations

:dead:

edit: the only reason I'm laughing is because this week I've had like 3 different people hit me up.

Them- About to get this Shib money.:mjgrin:
Me :ohhh: Word. I've been telling you about it for 6 months. How much you dropping on it?

Them - I'm about to drop a few 20's and get this money:mjlit:. Figure I can make 50 to 100 G's.

Me :dwillhuh::gucci::bryan::mjlol::francis::mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hope I didn’t come off a way but I’m hoping he’s being realistic…bcuz he will still make more money than he started off with ultimately which is always a great thing…but if his expectations/time frame aren’t tempered (idk if they are/aren’t just saying “if”) then he’s not gonna look at it from the right perspective