Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looking like an Ascending Triangle on the 1 hour chart with what seems to be a corner point around 4 am, which is when the London session has started up. Gotta monitor it this hour and the 12 am one to see if it stays within the triangle or goes above it. A break above 3480 and another run up is highly possible.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Why is this 20 pages

Cuz nikkas in here runnin up a BAG while you asking stupid fukking questions :umad:

Looking like an Ascending Triangle on the 1 hour chart with what seems to be a corner point around 4 am, which is when the London session has started up. Gotta monitor it this hour and the 12 am one to see if it stays within the triangle or goes above it. A break above 3480 and another run up is highly possible.

prophet.png

(don't even ask me how)

:lolbron:

EDIT: one of them nikkas even hitting the :banderas:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My dumb ass looking at the wrong damn chart. When I turn off my pc and go back on, tradingview resets its tabs and if I have multiple charts open, it shows one. like I would have 2 atom charts instead of 1 atom and 1 link. So I have the Shib chart up and its showing around 3250. I look on coingecko and the price around 3500 so I'm like the hell is going on? I look at the top of tradingview and I had the chart up for poloniex instead of uniswap. no idea why the price was so different or what ploniex is but that shyt had me confused as hell. :snoop:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
is anybody else kucoin wallet in maintenance?

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fellas I'm clueless on this stuff. Should I get some if so how much?? And where can I get it from?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How do yo get around the network fees in uniswap changing the shyt from eth to shiba
gotta just keep trying and finding out when the fees are low. you may get lucky or you may have to bite the bullet. its prolly the most popular coin right now so they gonna likely tax that ass, especially with London session bout to start soon. Just keep checking every so often for a price you feel comfortable paying. you be lucky if you can get one under $100 tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fellas I'm clueless on this stuff. Should I get some if so how much?? And where can I get it from?
Proceed at your own risk. We can't guarantee anything. There's still gains to be made but we can't tell you how much you will potentially make.
Depends on your risk tolerance and how much you willing to invest.
If you brand new to crypto, get a coinbase account. If you have some experience, get a metamask account. metamask.io. If you got one already, then you can get it on either
Uniswap Interface or app.zerion.io. Uniswap is more well known but Zerion is cool too. Not sure how much fees may be for you but check both places to see if one gives you a better deal.