Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take this as a grain of salt for those using Crypto.com

So I sold 1/5th of my coins near ATH got my investment and some profit back and held the rest that was Last week Thursday morning Oct 7th. even though the transaction been gone through in the app the $ is still not in my bank account last i checked:heh: The app says it will take 3-5 business days to reflect in your account we past that. Even though its only for xxxx amount of dollars my thinking is how some of these exchanges take your money with godspeed but be on some :whoa: shyt for payout

Edit: so I just hit up chat support after 7 days and they really hit me with the we'll get back to you...they texted me that its some sort of "known" ACH issue from there provider who pays out...

Me: Ok. so just to confirm you telling me no customers got paid out in the last 7 days?

Support: its only affecting some users, we'll get back to you with update

Me: How Long has this "known" issue been being worked on? when did this "known" issue start?

Support: I'm not on that team sir we'll get back to you once we get an update I have no ETA I'm sorry

Me:
tenor.gif

Had to put my phone down:mjtf:

so what if this shyt really hit and this was substantial bread like xxxxx or xxxxxx or better:gucci:
i'm moving the rest of my shyt:hubie:Not sure if others had or have this issue with Crypto.com but I figure I'd share my experience of cashing out on that platform for awareness to others, to me the process of getting paid out from these off brand exchanges is usually the most unfamiliar but yet most important part of this Crypto shyt.

that’s unfortunate…I haven’t dealt with them…I stick strictly to coinbase and gemini for cashing out…gemini claims it takes 1-3 business days but I’ve always gotten it the next business day and with coinbase they say 3 business days I’ve gotten it the same day as long as I make the transfer before 6AM then I’ll get it between 12-2PM if it’s a weekday…otherwise it’s next business day…that’s pretty shytty tho smh

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Take this as a grain of salt for those using Crypto.com

So I sold 1/5th of my coins near ATH got my investment and some profit back and held the rest that was Last week Thursday morning Oct 7th. even though the transaction been gone through in the app the $ is still not in my bank account last i checked:heh: The app says it will take 3-5 business days to reflect in your account we past that. Even though its only for xxxx amount of dollars my thinking is how some of these exchanges take your money with godspeed but be on some :whoa: shyt for payout

Edit: so I just hit up chat support after 7 days and they really hit me with the we'll get back to you...they texted me that its some sort of "known" ACH issue from there provider who pays out...

Me: Ok. so just to confirm you telling me no customers got paid out in the last 7 days?

Support: its only affecting some users, we'll get back to you with update

Me: How Long has this "known" issue been being worked on? when did this "known" issue start?

Support: I'm not on that team sir we'll get back to you once we get an update I have no ETA I'm sorry

Me:
tenor.gif

Had to put my phone down:mjtf:

so what if this shyt really hit and this was substantial bread like xxxxx or xxxxxx or better:gucci:
i'm moving the rest of my shyt:hubie:Not sure if others had or have this issue with Crypto.com but I figure I'd share my experience of cashing out on that platform for awareness to others, to me the process of getting paid out from these off brand exchanges is usually the most unfamiliar but yet most important part of this Crypto shyt.
thanks for telling us
I have the crypto.com app on my phone but i haven't used it yet

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
that’s the only reason I was considering signing up with them…I use 1inch or uniswap tho
yeah, I've been adding to my stack (a few K's every week) on there...so I hope it's not an issue, either eventual cash out or have to send them to another wallet

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Nah I just had to unplug from the Matrix. Checking this shyt every day bad for the blood pressure :russ:

I been posting every now and then in the AMC thread, but mainly just to :mjlol: and :dwillhuh: at OPs antics and flip flopping lmao

Far as SHIB, I’m still glad I sold, but I’m looking at buying back in at more than what I spent initially, and letting it sit long term.
I'm new to this thread. How much money you made from Shib so far and in how long if you don't mind answering