Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
A few of us got in on the ground floor, a few of us started after that first bullrun :ld: anything over a million tokens after it hits a penny you should be eating... :takedat:

If you got a grip to burn on this right now before it hits that penny I would advise you to go for it, but realize only spend what you can afford to lose. :ehh: Crypto is a waiting game returns may not happen fast. crash may happen but who knows.:yeshrug: just be positive because the thing is it may hit a dollar and keep going once it gets over the hump.

They said it can’t hit a penny and if it did, that could be 7-8yrs from now, when a house in the hood cost a million cash.

Daps
How long have yall been holding?

How much bread should you throw on this right now if you are new, fresh out the gate????

I know as much as you are willing to lose, just askin?

$500, $1,000, 2, 3????
Got in this summer. Have invested a little over $800, and my holdings are now worth $1,900. I’m using crypto.com, so I’m holding until it sheds a couple zeros, to offset that site’s outrageous fees.

If its hits .0005, which is all but certain, I’ll pocket over $30k. If it hits .005?

:mjlit:

Daps
Hmm, seems I’m wrong. This is their fee, though it varies according to the type of crypto.

0.036%-0.144%

That’s what the site says. Definitely better than 10%, which I found to be outrageous.