Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Respectfully, the burns won’t be enough.

You’re in this thread clowning folks for talking about MC & supppy cause you’re in a state of euphoria and hold it hence a bias.

You’ll be singing a different tune after whales DUMP on you which they already are and there’s a massive blow off top which is already happening. The price action was mostly whales who got in and SOLD already before it crashes.

And I say this as someone who made a shyt ton of money off of it.

you’re repeating echo chamber narrative.

ALWAYS take profit.

the whales dumped last time I still aint sell. vitalik gave a shytton to india i still didnt sell...:manny: like i said i know the odds but idgaf :mjlol: I know the future i know this will replicate dogecoins rise... i will be ready when it happens...:demonic:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
this is the next big dip

the thread vultures in here will claim they bought it too when the price goes back up sooner than they anticipated

I can’t say it enough…human emotions/reactions are important…when folks get to clowning—buy, when they get to celebrating too much—sell (unless you have a bigger plan)
Monitoring it breh. You are likely right

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
boxden-sean-p.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
the whales dumped last time I still aint sell. vitalik gave a shytton to india i still didnt sell...:manny: like i said i know the odds but idgaf :mjlol: I know the future i know this will replicate dogecoins rise... i will be ready when it happens...:demonic:

You was saying we’re gonna see a penny ‘real soon’ I think that speaks enough in regards to your intelligence :mjlol:

You do realize taking profit at the top means you’ll be able to accumulate more than you initially had on pullback when it dips 200% .. correct? Lol

hodl forever never selling or taking profit is a dumb thesis

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You was saying we’re gonna see a penny real soon, I think that speaks enough in regards to your intelligence and choices :mjlol:

You do realize taking profit at the top means you’ll be able to accumulate more than you initially had on pullback when it dips 200% .. correct? Lol

believe what you want, i'll believe what i want if people want to take profit then by all means but like i said im not taking profit until i see a penny, :manny: you really believe this wont hit a penny but you talking shyt about MY intelligence :heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You was saying we’re gonna see a penny ‘real soon’ I think that speaks enough in regards to your intelligence :mjlol:

lol and you were investing happy meal money and questioning a dude who took 6 figure profit not too long ago…but you learned to take profit as I said you would once you learned to make more money (I’ll find the quote)…now stop tryna talk down on ppl lol :heh:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
lol and you were investing happy meal money and questioning a dude who took a 6 figure profit not too long ago…but you learned to take profit as I said you would…now stop tryna talk down on ppl lol

forget it

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t even know what leverage trading is :russ:

and I got SHib at the bottom spot .000005, 20xd leveraged at .000001 and made your fomo buy in my exit liquidity.

Respectfully SMD. You one the worst posters who only sticks with a bullish narrative and hardly any rationality. You provide zero rationality in the crypto thread, you don’t post anything useful and stay on my dikk

I bought a futures perp account from 100 dollars (starting as a test of my capabilities trading) to 100k in less than 3 months

Hop off my dikk fakkit

you bring nothing or worth to the crypto thread besides subbing me like the emasculated feminine bytch you are
only a sucker loser would clown someone for a ROI like that, then again you a mentally retarded feminine bytch that thinks cause you dumped big money into a position you smarter, you’re not. You’re just a dummy with money and you no different than most morons with it.

lol cute…too much typing tho for all of it to be untrue…btw I started with $750 four years ago :cool: