Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
same. Patience done already rewarded us. I bought high before the first dip and started off in the red and been there for months:pachaha: still kept doubling down on all those dips repeateadly at .0000005/6/7 not knowing if this shyt was ever gonna pop like it should and now im up 4x... i might siphon off my initial investment and some minimal profit at some point but thats it im holding for that .00xx Bag
Facts.

I pulled the trigger too early on AMC and I won't let that happen again.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reality said:
Ima be honest w/ yall...I still dont know if this is a shytcoin or not, so I'm trading on comps and momentum. I do think this has a lot more to run, but we should temper expectations of knocking out multiple more 0's.

At its peak, Dogecoin market cap (price * coins in circulation) was around $82B. Shib's is around $33B implying that a price of ~$0.00008 / coin would have it matching the peak excitement/valuation for Dogecoin. Ethereum's market cap (I think there's no way it's getting there) is ~$414B right now which would be ~$0.0004.

Long story short, 3x'ing from here would very much be a success story. I've taken my principal out and I'm letting the rest ride til the Robinhood listing. Know your comps and have a strategy brehs.

Also, that CB Pro temporary outage totally killed the momentum (got spooked myself, felt like a whale rug pull for a second :damn:), but it's still holding steady around ~$0.000030.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
fukk it im converting all my bitcoin and ether. The other Alt coins will fall to the wayside. Dogecoin was thought as a pump and dump and look what happened. If Robinhood doesn't put it on I think 0.00006 would be a good time since it would double the money you have now. However if you want to make the $$$ keep buying.

I'll put 200 a month into this coin no matter what. I made more money this year on this coin than any other.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Where's this coming from???:what:
What do you mean by the 'net could get cut'? Do you mean like the AMC Robinhood situation?

I mean the entire internet. This ain’t being sensationalist, basically what I mean is never be to proud to rule it out. “They” did another exercise anticipating the internet going out due to a variety of causes, just as there was an exercise done, right before this pandemic. Market crash is speculated by even the mainstream at this point, and those big socials did go off for a bit. I’m basically saying are you guys atleast on top of it for that reason? It could never happen but just saying.