Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Y’all nikkas needa throw a quick lil somethin into Saitama Inu too. I gotta couple billie in holdings from that coin. If you stay ready you don’t have to get ready
200.gif

Waiting for Saitama to come to an exchange I trust :yeshrug:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Y’all nikkas needa throw a quick lil somethin into Saitama Inu too. I gotta couple billie in holdings from that coin. If you stay ready you don’t have to get ready
200.gif

got into Saitama a few weeks ago, definitely want to re-up on some more......it's cooled off but thinking it may have its next run soon

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
200.gif

Saitaima was skyrocketing like crazy been put people on that shyt :pachaha: when it bullruns again gonna be crazy :wow:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I might just do that. I would’ve made 6 figures if I didn’t sell my doge position when it was 7 cents and instead held when it reached .70

Yeah I wouldn't cash all out but it's ultimately up to you. I think a good time to cash out would be when RobinHood lists it. Then after a few days convert half.