Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
truth be told I woulda been sold…there’s a breh who invested early whose portfolio was worth $27M at the height and he held…dude looking like a genius now…I think he said he’s not selling til it hit a penny…lemme see if I can find his twitter

*edit*

my bad it was $20M

https://mobile.twitter.com/1goonrich?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Yea I peeped that. Breh won. Hopefully hes taken some profit. I'm just glad India sold most of that shyt before this run

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it im converting all my bitcoin and ether. The other Alt coins will fall to the wayside. Dogecoin was thought as a pump and dump and look what happened. If Robinhood doesn't put it on I think 0.00006 would be a good time since it would double the money you have now. However if you want to make the $$$ keep buying.

I'll put 200 a month into this coin no matter what. I made more money this year on this coin than any other.

Be careful...we're trading at near ATH's for Shib and we're looking at 6x max probably if it has the best possible run (looking at market cap). Bitcoin is supposed to beast in Q4 - potentially 2x, and with lower risk/better prospects IMO.

That said, sitting on ~150M SHIB after selling half today to take profits. I like it again at low 0.000020's just looking at the trend.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Be careful...we're trading at near ATH's for Shib and we're looking at 6x max probably if it has the best possible run (looking at market cap). Bitcoin is supposed to beast in Q4 - potentially 2x, and with lower risk/better prospects IMO.

That said, sitting on ~150M SHIB after selling half today to take profits. I like it again at low 0.000020's just looking at the trend.

you like that price for possible re-entry/buying the dip?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

How do you sell?