Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just need to get enough were after Uncle Sam takes his cut I can stay away from work for a bit and get some properties.

I won't even tell my wife about my profits :lolbron:

Wife: Do you think we can afford this?
Me: Yeah I can make it work, trust me.:mjgrin:
Wife: OK, sounds good!

That's me breh.

Wife - Did shib hit for you..:usure:

Me - Naw it washed out and I lost everything.:mjcry:

Me - leaves house sneaks around the corner, jumps into lambo that I bought when shib hit 5 cent...:mjlit:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Possible bullish pennant on the 4 hour chart. Gotta see how this 8pm block goes and then the midnight one thru out the Asia session. Asia was weak last night from what I remember so hopefully they keep it together and Europe has a good morning half before US starts. If things go well it'll keep consolidating until tomorrow late afternoon. Don't expect much crazy movement until then as far as breaking recent high.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
We stayed strong, hopefully everything works out. I hadn’t been feeling good about starting this thread recently. Thought people were losing money based on my advise. Glad we’re getting back into the green. Blessings to us all.

Thanks for starting this thread, it’s what ultimately helped me pull the trigger. Either way it’s our own decision to go in. Thanks again King

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I made money

it's so hard not to sell after being down bad for months :sadcam:

HODL.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
We stayed strong, hopefully everything works out. I hadn’t been feeling good about starting this thread recently. Thought people were losing money based on my advise. Glad we’re getting back into the green. Blessings to us all.
I hope you bought some. Dont be like the clown that started the Bitcoin thread but never purchsed any