Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This last couple of days has been nice. I'm not expecting to get Lambo rich, but I won't be mad at getting "these transfer limits are frustrating" paid off this. :lolbron:

I am trying to get flagged by the IRS cause I got multiple 600 dollar transfers from coinbase in my bank account...:lolbron:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Leash :noah:. I don’t know why I can’t figure the hustle out. I guess it’s these uncertain times. Leash was steady droppin, was down to $800. I shoulda bought 5 and sold em now :ohlawd:. Then bought back in when it hit $800 and repeat, but I’m too shook to do that, when we’re on the verge of a possible major collapse . @papa surf , what the play is? Let’s make a truce :feedme:. @surf fill me in to breh .

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leash :noah:. I don’t know why I can’t figure the hustle out. I guess it’s these uncertain times. Leash was steady droppin, was down to $800. I shoulda bought 5 and sold em now :ohlawd:. Then bought back in when it hit $800 and repeat, but I’m too shook to do that, when we’re on the verge of a possible major collapse .

wow…LEASH was a quickly double up :yes:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just need to get enough were after Uncle Sam takes his cut I can stay away from work for a bit and get some properties.

I won't even tell my wife about my profits :lolbron:

Wife: Do you think we can afford this?
Me: Yeah I can make it work, trust me.:mjgrin:
Wife: OK, sounds good!

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i put some dollars into it and got back a good amount, If its gods will, it will be dope to see this thing hit a penny

any you brehs advise i put a few more dollars into it, or is that being greedy? i just threw 50 extra in it.

should i just throw a a whole hunnid or a few more in there?

Last edited: