Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm new to all this shyt and I don't know how you guys do it :mjlol:

I think I have tripled, or close to it, whatever i dropped on this. The fear of it all come crushing down makes it so tempting to at the very least sell enough to recoup whatever you dropped on it, but at the same time you think "what if it goes higher?!" :lolbron:

I told my boy he said "crunch time nikka. time to see who's the hardest and who's garbage :yeshrug:"

:mjlol:

I just need to forget about this shyt

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I think I have tripled, or close to it, whatever i dropped on this. The fear of it all come crushing down makes it so tempting to at the very least sell enough to recoup whatever you dropped on it, but at the same time you think "what if it goes higher?!" :lolbron:

I told my boy he said "crunch time nikka. time to see who's the hardest and who's garbage :yeshrug:"

Like that quote. :ohhh::wow:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

I feel the same breh. What does who’s the hardest and who’s garbage mean?

Centaur

All Star
Daps
Get at least a billie
:wow:
Breh I work with dropped 10 racks somewhere around .00006. I calculated he sitting in the neighborhood of 1.6 Billy. Nikka holding 50k right now. Told this dude he got elephant balls. :dame: Anyhow, imma stop sleeping on y'all brehs an hope it aint too late for me to get a bag someday. Keep up the good work.:salute: