Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BitCoin and Ether

the risk you run is BTC and ETH running and SHIB remaining stagnant as that happens…that being said SHIB should run for a bit before it cools off temporarily prior to a major EOY run…it could do a 2-3x during that time…something like BTC or ETH is not gonna run up that quickly as yet…so you’ll have time to take some profit and jump back into those bags if you’re inclined to do so or just say eff it and leave it all in SHIB…anyway this is NOT advice, just me thinking out loud

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the risk you run is BTC and ETH running and SHIB remaining stagnant as that happens…that being said SHIB should run for a bit before it cools off temporarily…it could do a 2-3x during that time…something like BTC or ETH is not gonna run up that quickly as yet…so you’ll have time to take some profit and jump back into those bags if you’re inclined to do so…anyway this is NOT advice, just me thinking out loud

I told him NOT to sell any of his bitcoin or eth:picard: just let them marinate:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told him NOT to sell any of his bitcoin or eth:picard: just let them marinate:francis:

it’s up to him ultimately…I’m more so saying what I did and thinking out loud so I can revisit the post and remind myself what the plan is cuz euphoria can make me forget…my thought process just happened to be in line with what he was considering so I just shared another angle

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it’s up to him ultimately…I’m more so saying what I did and thinking out loud so I can revisit the post and remind myself what the plan is cuz euphoria can make me forget…my thought process just happened to be in line with what he was considering so I just shared another angle

that's facts, momentary bliss will knock you off your longterm game plan every time

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That 950 mark been a strong resistance point. Until I see 3 solid closing red touches on the top side, I will taper my expectations.

F2vJc7Aq.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These exchanges put meme coins, and coins with 50+ billion circulating supply on their exchanges, because it brings a ton of traffic. With that being said, I put 1K into Shib about 2 months ago, and after months of my investment hanging around $700-$750.

:francis: OK so you brought in looking for a come up correct???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
do you people look at token supply before saying shyt like this?

:stopitslime: i know the math nikka, still doesnt explain how dogecoin reached .70 tho...:yeshrug: you fools with that circulating supply and bullshyt y'all lack faith:blessed: