Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Someone was in my inbox talking shyt about Shiba. Now they are in my inbox talking about they are buying 100 million :mjlol:

:russ::mjlol: it always cracks me up when you try to put people on about something and then they come back later like they're introducing something to you
Them "You heard of Shiba:ohhh: well I'm about to cop 100 M. Maybe you should get in:ehh:

You :francis::hhh::gucci:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
no one here is becoming a billionaire off this shyt lol. maybe a few millionaires for those that have multiple billions or even trillions in coins. but that would take it knocking off three more zeros and reaching ETH's marketcap which is still highly unlikely. some of ya'll are puling unrealistic numbers out your ass.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
no one here is becoming a billionaire off this shyt lol. maybe a few millionaires for those that have multiple billions or even trillions in coins. but that would take it knocking off three more zeros and reaching ETH's marketcap which is still highly unlikely. some of ya'll are puling unrealistic numbers out your ass.
Odds are high but anything can happen in this crazy world. If not, there are other coins that could make me a billionaire one day.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Odds are high but anything can happen in this crazy world. If not, there are other coins that could make me a billionaire one day.
Exactly. The odds are unlikely but you never know. They also said it wouldnt get on any of the major exchanges (CB, Binance, Webull) and we see that happening :wow: RH coming soon hopefully :mjgrin:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
it's never getting to a penny. if it hits a real bull run w/ RH and hits DOGE ridiculous peak marketcap/peak price based on current circulating supply, then it would cap out at ~ .000184 which is still a great comeup and millionaire maker if you have 5.5 billion coins or more. .0001 is more possible and a millionaire maker if you have 10 billion or more.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

you would have to own an incredibly obscene amt of shiba + have it reach equivalent price to equal doge's peak marketcap to even dream of getty a billy. multiple millions is posssible.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't get caught with the okie doke like before. :sas1:

@Kamala Harris can tell y'all about that. :sas2:

Cmc, coingecko, and dextools all never showed 4 zeroes, yet coinbase magically does? :jbhmm:

Either 3 are delayed, or 1 is lying and we know what happened the last time, and I think it was on shib too. :francis:
I got my eye open. Thank you for this

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
you would have to own an incredibly obscene amt of shiba + have it reach equivalent price to equal doge's peak marketcap to even dream of getty a billy. multiple millions is posssible.
Yeah I'm definitely getting some millions. Hopefully this helps pump up bone too. Wish they would burn coins but that's gonna be what prevents it from raising up like crazy.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Yeah I'm definitely getting some millions. Hopefully this helps pump up bone too. Wish they would burn coins but that's gonna be what prevents it from raising up like crazy.

I thought I read somewhere that they were burning coins now? Somebody clear this up.

As far as it never reaching a penny I would never say never. Right now it’s very unlikely but I don’t think these exchanges wouldn’t be rushing to list this coin if they didn’t know something was coming...some future developments that will send this thing mooning. It feels very inside traderish how it’s getting listed and I can’t believe it’s just all from hype.