Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I thought I read somewhere that they were burning coins now? Somebody clear this up.

As far as it never reaching a penny I would never say never. Right now it’s very unlikely but I don’t think these exchanges wouldn’t be rushing to list this coin if they didn’t know something was coming...some future developments that will send this thing mooning. It feels very inside traderish how it’s getting listed and I can’t believe it’s just all from hype.

A part of me thinks that exchanges are just trying to get in on the Inu mania....another part is like you said, they got some intel and (possibly) know something...I remember a time not too long ago when most of those exchanges were :hhh::scust::gucci: when Shib was mentioned getting listed

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it's never getting to a penny. if it hits a real bull run w/ RH and hits DOGE ridiculous peak marketcap/peak price based on current circulating supply, then it would cap out at ~ .000184 which is still a great comeup and millionaire maker if you have 5.5 billion coins or more. .0001 is more possible and a millionaire maker if you have 10 billion or more.
When I bought this coin, I was going off of hype on the heels of DOGE doing numbers and how cheap it was... I didn't look at the market cap or supply circulation. I was like if this shyt gets to a penny, this $150 bucks or whatever it is, is going to be $47K... then shyt if it hit's a dollar this $150 bucks is going to be $4.8M

:takedat: :gladbron:

I think that's how most people look at this play. On a surface ass level. That's why a RH listing would be major for this coin particularly, after seeing what it did with DOGE. It's not seeing a penny, but again, people don't understand why that's not going to happen. If it knocks off 2 zeros I'm fine with that comeup.

If it hits .0001 like you posted, that's only netting me $474
:mjlol:

SHIB is only going to be life changing for those who stacked up billions and trillions worth of it before now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought I read somewhere that they were burning coins now? Somebody clear this up.

As far as it never reaching a penny I would never say never. Right now it’s very unlikely but I don’t think these exchanges wouldn’t be rushing to list this coin if they didn’t know something was coming...some future developments that will send this thing mooning. It feels very inside traderish how it’s getting listed and I can’t believe it’s just all from hype.
Nah, it's not about something coming, it's about the money listing a sub penny coin brings in and the hype around it.

For example:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/18/rob...jumped-over-45-fold-in-q2-to-233-million.html

Robinhood will list it because they saw huge success with DOGE. People need to realize that DOGE has way less in circulation out there compared to SHIB, so we still aren't going to see movement to a high number like DOGE did, there's just too many coins. They've been talking about burning coins for months, I remember folks on reddit bragging about burning millions and billions of tokens trying to drive the circulation figure down.

:mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

A CEX can't burn coins like a DEX can. If you or anyone else unfamiliar, CEX is a Centralized Exchange like Coinbase, Robinhood, Webull, etc. Decentralized Exchange is something like uniswap, shibaswap, etc. Of course DEX deal with gas fees which is paid in ETH so that has an effect. Coinbase and Robinhood can't burn coins. If most of the volume is done on those platforms, then there's less chance for a big burn. Actually speaking of burn I might've cracked open an interesting conspiracy. :jbhmm:

So I go on etherscan.io. A site that shows the number of holders and how much each wallet has. Didn't see a Coinbase wallet in top 500 so either its not listed or they aren't in the top 500. Meaning that who knows how quickly the supply on there may run out if they aren't carrying too much. But thats not the interesting part.

This wallet has 410 billion coins and says dead on it meaning dead wallet. With 41% of the supply. Yet it has actual numbers at the end.

$0.00 | SHIBA INU (SHIB) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Meanwhile this wallet has 34 million tokens and says dead on it too.

$0.00 | SHIBA INU (SHIB) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Now compare that to another coin that does burn tokens on every transaction, Saitama Inu.

This wallet has about 55% burnt and also has the word dead with all those zeroes.

$0.00 | Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Token Tracker | Etherscan

So if the dead wallet on shiba that looks like the one for saitama has 34 million tokens burnt and the other wallet with numbers has 410 billion burnt, then why is the bigger wallet different? :patrice:

Same thing with the feg wallet.

https://scan.io/token/0x38999921686...?a=0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dead

Where did that wallet with the numbers come from and why isn't the main dead wallet the same as the other dead wallets in other coins? Is it a legit dead wallet or are the Shib team hiding something? Did Vitalik really burn his coins? :lupe:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only have 100M shib. I didn’t throw that much bread at it. $10K would be a decent come up but obviously in an ideal world it would be more :mjlol: but the way you brehs talking in this thread seems like even that $10K would be a tall order so it is what it is :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only have 100M shib. I didn’t throw that much bread at it. $10K would be a decent come up but obviously in an ideal world it would be more :mjlol: but the way you brehs talking in this thread seems like even that $10K would be a tall order so it is what it is :francis:

I think $10k is “feasible”…my prediction for this coin if we have a major EOY run is at least/around $0.0001

that would require it to make a run tantamount to what DOGE did early in the year

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Shibarium???:lupe:

Like I was saying...real inside traderish. Shib bout to hit us with some projects to get the market cap cappin!

Shibarium either a dex or ntf platform or incubator platform or amm or all the above rolled into one. :blessed:

Edit: forgot shibaswap already exists so not a dex....but maybe even an overarching ecosystem play something like MATIC.

Last edited: