Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
You should stop because I got 8 pending charges because of the same problem.

This, I got the 'timed out' error only to find out a pending charge had been placed on my bank account for each attempt. Seems like a shady way to get people to accidently spend more.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I joined a pump discord. They got a pump scheduled for may 16 for USDT

Paid group? How long you been in it and give some examples of how good this group has performed for you personally...i mean i assume pumping is just a percentage move of between 10%-25%?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
so you're moving your Shiba from your trust to Metamask to get your money?
I don't use trust or trust wallet. I have shiba from uniswap. I converted it to other crypto. My link is in my ledger wallet now and the eth is back in coinbase being staked. Been a while since I've converted any crypto for cash.

malleymal

All Star
Daps
This shyt is like French to me. I have money to play with, but it seems like a workout to get this up and running. Kucoin?? I’ll go look into now

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Paid group? How long you been in it and give some examples of how good this group has performed for you personally...i mean i assume pumping is just a percentage move of between 10%-25%?

I just joined bro and it was free. They do keep records of their past pumps and NO it was like 3000% return. Their last one got 150% and they said they're gonna switch up the way they do it cause the gains weren't big lol.

This their April 27th pump:

"@everyone who participated, congratulations on your profits!

We had 3X our regular volume on this pump, which is absolutely insan
This unfortunately also meant that the coin we picked this time was too weak, so the price exploded before many members could get in
To solve this we will be looking for way bigger coins to pump that better fit the current volume of our group.

Pump Resul
Start price: $0.36136
Peak price: $11.2
Gain: 3018.71% fire

arrow_up If we keep growing at this pace, we will also be able to start doing Binance pumps as many of you have requested in the past! arrow_u

PS: We'll soon announce the details of the Hotbit pump happening on Saturday, stay tune!"p 77ts .e!, stay tuned!"