Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
it was simple for me to cop on kucoin. had some btc sitting on there and converted to usdt then used that to cop shib. took 5 mins max and the order filled immediately.

We need like an official sub forum on the best currency exchanges, shyt is all types of confusing. I got an Old Gemini, made a new Binance, and I used to be on Robinhood.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Did you see my earlier post from this morning? The bros provided me a list of places to buy and I chose KuCoin. What I did is that I had extra money in my BinanceUs. Bought Ethereum or Bitcoin transfer that to my Wallet in KuCoin.... Transferrred them to the Trading account... Sold them for USD and then bought the coins..
Bet. I just made a Binance account, bought a cheap VPN that listed my location as being in the UK, registered as an Englishman, and just transferred $20 to USDT to buy Shiba.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Regular Binance not Binance Us. Be careful using regular Binance when it is not approved for Americans, they could take all your coins
i had binance DOT com since the get go and i never had a problem with them. Are you telling me they are different with one another? wtf..

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
i had binance DOT com since the get go and i never had a problem with them. Are you telling me they are different with one another? wtf..

I had Binance for years but starting last year they created a US version due to Government shyt. So American version is Binance.Us

They sent emails last year talking about if you are American and don't move your assets to the new one you could lose everything.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I bought it like this...
  • Purchase XLM on Coinbase
  • Send XLM from Coinbase to KuCoin Account
  • Sell XLM for USDT on KuCoin
  • Buy SHIB with USDT on KuCoin
I tried using my debit card to buy USDT directly on KuCoin through Banxa, and they are verifying my info before depositing the USDT into my account which is trash since they took the bread out of my bank account already.

Basically, don't try getting it with your debit card directly on KuCoin, you'll have to wait if it's your first time purchasing crypto with them