Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looking at the Shib chart and it looked like this mornings breakout was imminent. It did a doji candle on the daily chart yesterday. Opened at 1537, closed at 1529, with long wicks for the high and low. Meaning that buyers and sellers were battling it out and not much movement was made at the end of the day. That usually means indecision but the combination of that and the kucoin and binance news helped propel it even further. Already had some support around 1200 and now needs to establish some support in the 2000s region. Some stability for now to build that would be great.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Looking at the Shib chart and it looked like this mornings breakout was imminent. It did a doji candle on the daily chart yesterday. Opened at 1537, closed at 1529, with long wicks for the high and low. Meaning that buyers and sellers were battling it out and not much movement was made at the end of the day. That usually means indecision but the combination of that and the kucoin and binance news helped propel it even further. Already had some support around 1200 and now needs to establish some support in the 2000s region. Some stability for now to build that would be great.
How long you holding till breh? How far do you see shiba going?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How long you holding till breh? How far do you see shiba going?
I already took profit of 150 link and 5 eth and got a whole lot more left in there so I have patience for now. I think we knock out another 0 by end of July, but thats just me being hopeful. I been in it long enough but know there's still more to come. My gains left so far have been great but I know they can double and I keep an eye on it to make a move if anything happens. Yesterday I was down 50k from my high and didn't even trip. Was keeping an eye on 1200 support in case I needed to pull out more. So this mornings pump got my risk tolerance at an even higher level.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How do you stake ETH on CB?

Do you just buy it? Is there a setting to be turned on?
there's a waiting list. I got approved recently. once approved it shows up on the token list as Ethereum 2, or maybe its already there for you, check. then theres a button that says stake now and you convert your eth to eth2 but can't take out until eth 2 gets released which is no problem for me cuz I been staking other coins like atom for months without stressing about moving any of them out.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I already took profit of 150 link and 5 eth and got a whole lot more left in there so I have patience for now. I think we knock out another 0 by end of July, but thats just me being hopeful. I been in it long enough but know there's still more to come. My gains left so far have been great but I know they can double and I keep an eye on it to make a move if anything happens. Yesterday I was down 50k from my high and didn't even trip. Was keeping an eye on 1200 support in case I needed to pull out more. So this mornings pump got my risk tolerance at an even higher level.
How are you liquidating it out of your trust wallet?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How are you liquidating it out of your trust wallet?
i use metamask. i just eat the fees. :francis:

its a small percentage to my overall percentage gains so I don't even think about it. sometimes its high, sometimes its low. I'm staking my eth so hopefully that helps make up for it in the long run. not likely to convert anything into fiat just yet cuz I know them taxes are a bytch. gotta build up a decent amount first in order to be worth it.